Community
Wiki Posts
Search

April 15th: "The Re-sweep"

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:16 am

Programs: AA EXP/4MM UA 1MM, HY Global, Bon Lft Plat, HH Dia
Nothing changed and I'm waiting for a few. More empty promises. Many minor annoyances. Only makes me start to think about the problems in the systems we can't see.

I'm booking United, but less, with the potential for things to go wrong and fewer people with the ability to change them.

United: this can't be the new normal!
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:18 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
No changes here, but for me, that's a good thing-because everything is (finally) proper on my account
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:27 am

Programs: UA GS
Everything reconciled here except for the erroneous R > Z class booking bonuses.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:40 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Hah what a joke...still missing over 30k lifetime flight miles, incorrect Z bonus EQMs (which is good I guess), blah blah...I'm waiving the white flag and surrendering!! Tired of wasting time on the phone and accomplishing zilch.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:44 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, United MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
All my stuff looks to be correct......
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:51 am

Programs: MP 1K/Onepass Plat 1MM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Mine looks good.

The Execucar and Supershuttle bonus' even appeared.^
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:51 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Still missing two flights from 3/6 and of course 2 flights from 4/13 (only been 48 hours - LOL!)

I've done an electronic request for the 3/6 flights twice now, guess I need call and waste time on hold to get my miles and segments. Crud.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 8:52 am

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus(ick)
WTH!
I actually LOST two segments. Went from 6 to 4.
But my Premier progress bar is the same.....
Old Apr 15, 2012, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
War hasn't been swept are the erroneous eqms received for upgraded flights. I am not anticipating those miles to stick much longer!
Old Apr 15, 2012, 9:07 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Gold, Avis First, Various hotel elites
After arguing with the MP desk yesterday to regain my 1K status the overnight systems work managed to:

- Turn my segments from 29 to 12.
- Not credit any of my missing segments or miles.
- Not do any further damage...

Yet
Old Apr 15, 2012, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by puckthescientist
I just got some interesting news from an (extremely helpful) agent. Apparently UA is currently planning to do what she called "the re-sweep" on April 15th as a means of sorting out the myriad of mileage posting problems that have been occurring.
Just wonderin"?

Did this Extremely Helpful Agent happen to mention how this "re-sweep" would occur or from whence it would come?

I've had a glass of milk and cookies sitting by the fireplace since midnight and still no sweep for Lil Abner!
Old Apr 15, 2012, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by LilAbner
Just wonderin"?

Did this Extremely Helpful Agent happen to mention how this "re-sweep" would occur or from whence it would come?

I've had a glass of milk and cookies sitting by the fireplace since midnight and still no sweep for Lil Abner!
Jeff-fa-fa isn't like Santa. He won't come down the chimney to deliver PQMs or EQMs. Also, he'd rather have tens of dollars than cookies.

Still missing segments pre-3/3 credited to the old MP account. Missing miles now.

I've got a few flights this week, we'll see how those go. I'm not holding my breath though.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 9:55 am
In Memoriam

Programs: UA 1K, RCC; AA EXP; HH Diamond; CC Gold
Originally Posted by kale73
My account (miles, segments) remains the same.
+1 No changes for me at all.

Still don't have 150% PQM credit for a recently flown B-fare, but I'm letting it go since other non-full fare upgraded segments posted as full Z.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 10:07 am

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
No change.

Missing one flight which equates to 1 PQS, 2,577 PQM and 5,154 RDM.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 10:09 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Still no changes here. Missing 3 UA flights from March and April. Called UA and was told that everything has been fixed and that it will be 72 hours more before we see changes. Oh, and this gem was also shared...UA flights will take 5 to 10 days to post after today's update. So, now I need to wait a week to see miles?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.