Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Questions about PlusPoints ( was GPU/RPU ) deposit / posting

Questions about PlusPoints ( was GPU/RPU ) deposit / posting

Hide Wikipost
Old Dec 12, 19, 2:27 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Wiki Link
This thread is about the deposit / posting of PlusPoints ( previously RPUs/GPUs) upon meeting the criteria for earning these certs.
- You will need to have earned and have had posted the needed PQMs
- You will need to have 4 UA operated segments or have a waiver (MP PresPlus or MP Club primary credit cardholders) -
- You will need to have met the required PQD levels or have a waiver ( Non-USA MP account address or credit spend waiver {only for Plat or lower}

NOTE in 2020 UA will be using a different set of elite qualification criteria -- PQF / PQP -- see New Premier Qualification Requirements for 2020: Only Spend or Spend + Flight Sectors

Then it will take hours or a few days (generally 2-3 but occasionally to a week)
There have been occasionally longer delays at the very end / beginning of the year.
Posting of MMer certs can take a week or two after the beginning of the year.
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 15, 20, 1:41 am

Programs: UA 1K
Mine finally posted around midnight tonight. Now I just need to call to get my 80 expiring ones extended to April.
Old Jan 15, 20, 7:17 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM
My 1K PlusPoints posted overnight too. So this took 15 days. During this time, upgrade availability on a flight I booked TPAC travelling in February has gone from PZ9 to PZ0.
Old Jan 15, 20, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K, BA Silver, Accor Plat, Marriott Gold, Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
My wife qualified on Jan.3, was retroactively upgraded to 1K - and pointsplus finally posted overnight today as well.
Old Jan 15, 20, 11:21 am

Ditto. Mine just deposited.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: