Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Continental Business Class configuration Houston to Heathrow?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2012, 5:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EuroBonus; BA Executive Club

Hi,

I would appreciate if some could inform me whether Continental operates Houston - Heathrow (specifically 6:25 PM - flight 004) with planes having a recliner or flat bed configuration in business?

Previously, this flight was operated by United Airlines with the flat bed configuration.

Kind regards,

David
Old Mar 22, 2012, 6:18 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by DavidDechel
Hi,

I would appreciate if some could inform me whether Continental operates Houston - Heathrow (specifically 6:25 PM - flight 004) with planes having a recliner or flat bed configuration in business?

Previously, this flight was operated by United Airlines with the flat bed configuration.

Kind regards,

David
Welcome to FT!
All UA flights from IAH are operated by (former CO) 777 aircraft with flat-bed BusinessFirst seating 2-2-2.
http://www.united.com/web/en-Us/cont...77/200/v6.aspx
Also, I'll ask the moderators to move your thread to the UA forum as that's where you'll get the best information.
Old Mar 22, 2012, 6:48 am

Programs: Delta Silver, Hilton Gold
Hi,

Kind regards,

David
Good resource I created to tell which plane has what interior is this website

https://sites.google.com/site/theunitedairlinesfleet/home

Welcome to flyertalk!
Old Mar 22, 2012, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EuroBonus; BA Executive Club
Thank you very much for your warm welcome, for the answers (greatly appreciated) and thank you for directing me with regards to thread management.

David
Old Mar 22, 2012, 7:32 am

Programs: Delta Silver, Hilton Gold
Thank you very much for your warm welcome, for the answers (greatly appreciated) and thank you for directing me with regards to thread management.

David
David,

Sorry I did not answer your question, but flight 4 always has flat bed seats as it is operated by post merger continental 777 which all have flat bed/lie flat seats.

Hope you have a great flight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.