Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Upgraded Flights Posting with 150%/Incorrect/Zero Credit, and Incorrect PQM's

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgraded Flights Posting with 150%/Incorrect/Zero Credit, and Incorrect PQM's

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:53 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
Originally Posted by dmurphynj
Sorry for the Forum Clutter - missed that thread completely.

On a different note -

I have a flight on Sunday, and I'm inside the T-48 window for Gold CPU's.

Flight is showing P6, PN6, R6, RN6.

Should I call and see if things are log jammed, or is that just a waste of time?
It's pointless to call they won't do anything for you. You should clear at the next sweep at T-24.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by dmurphynj
Sorry for the Forum Clutter - missed that thread completely.

On a different note -

I have a flight on Sunday, and I'm inside the T-48 window for Gold CPU's.

Flight is showing P6, PN6, R6, RN6.

Should I call and see if things are log jammed, or is that just a waste of time?
Let it go. I got my PG upgrade 3 days before, but still waiting on the first leg (EWR-IAH) leaving tomorrow. As long as I'm on the upgrade list at T-24, I'm okay.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:05 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G, Avis Pres, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by aacharya
Let it go. I got my PG upgrade 3 days before, but still waiting on the first leg (EWR-IAH) leaving tomorrow. As long as I'm on the upgrade list at T-24, I'm okay.
Had the same situation on my non-CPU'd trip earlier this week. Showed R=4 at the T-48 window, and stayed that way until T-24. Ended up watching 6 others get upgraded at the gate, and was still #8 on the list.

I think what UA Insider said about the process getting 'stuck' and hanging until cleared manually is accurate...

My theory is that a GS or 1K's record was 'out of sync' so the CPU process stopped running for my flight. Once they kicked it in the pants and got it moving, all the 1K's and GS's above me got their upgrades. So, even though I was showing R=4, those seats should have gone to 1K's and/or GS's below the "stuck" record but still way above me.

At least that's my theory.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 6:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA. UA 2MM Lifetime Plat - No longer chase hotel loyalty
PQM's posting OK, elite bonus OK; FARE bonuses not posting? Do those require a later sweep (anyone seen far bonuses post?)

Also I have noticed LAST posted segment PQM seems to match an EXACT negative on activity "prior balance" - meaning if my segment just posted had 2433 PQM's an EXACT negative in that same amount will show for "prior balance" pqm's (prior to activity detail).

Right now that means I'm EXACTLY if i do the math post merger 2433 miles short on where my PQMs should be.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Incorrect Mileage/ Segments Posting

So a recent flight posted fairly on time (within the quoted 3 day window), but it posted incorrectly.

I was in paid F (a-fare) and it posted as ZH. The bonus was the regular miles flown, plus the 75% plat bonus, and 1 segment awarded.

Has anyone else come across this? (or is there another thread with the same?)
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:29 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
There are probably a hundred threads out there since the system integration complaining about posting errors of all different kinds. You will need to call the MP service center and have them correct it.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP-HH Dia-MR Titanium /LT-Plat
Just wait

Don't waste the time with a phone call. It will usually correct itself with 2 or 3 more days. I have seen a lot of crazy segments post up and some of them actually knock PQM backwards but it fixes itself with a few days. At one point this month I had 74.5 segments and 964 total PQM. That's a nice 12.93 flight miles per segment. LONG HAUL BABY!
Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:09 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM
Thumbs down

My postings are all screwed up and it's been for more than a month. Z fares missing COS bonuses, upgraded flights with 150% PQM. A call to Customer Service a week ago to fix it - no effect. When will they fix this?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by djmp
My postings are all screwed up and it's been for more than a month. Z fares missing COS bonuses, upgraded flights with 150% PQM. A call to Customer Service a week ago to fix it - no effect. When will they fix this?
Supposedly "end of the month", as MP agents have been telling people. Of course, they said 4/15 would take care of it too.

Lower your expectations accordingly.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:24 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Originally Posted by djmp
Supposedly "end of the month", as MP agents have been telling people. Of course, they said 4/15 would take care of it too.

Lower your expectations accordingly.
But did they say the end of which month?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by WIRunner
So a recent flight posted fairly on time (within the quoted 3 day window), but it posted incorrectly.

I was in paid F (a-fare) and it posted as ZH. The bonus was the regular miles flown, plus the 75% plat bonus, and 1 segment awarded.

Has anyone else come across this? (or is there another thread with the same?)
Flights upgraded from W in March are still posted as Z with 150% PQM and PQS. Since April they have posted as ZW with regular PQM and PQS.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cranky1K
Flights upgraded from W in March are still posted as Z with 150% PQM and PQS. Since April they have posted as ZW with regular PQM and PQS.
That's good to know. And if I was upgraded on a W fare I'd be happy and hush hush.

I was on a paid F fare, A, and received 100% miles, plus 75% plat bonus, and 1 segment. I should have received 150% miles, and 1.5 segments.
If UA wants people to buy higher fares to encourage loyalty, they should at least have them posting correctly.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 9:26 pm

I am having similar problems with my recent flights. My travel are transpacs in paid business (D) class and sometimes upgraded to first with systemwides. These upgraded flights are posting as "ZD" and crediting at 100%/100% rather than 175%/150%. Bizarrely, flights which are not upgraded are posting correctly.

Is there any consensus on how to get them to fix things?

Last edited by DFW DL; Apr 30, 2012 at 9:31 am
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG gold, PC Plat, Delta GM, Amex Plat
I don't think 4/15 did anything for this issue. If a flight is upgraded, it posts incorrectly. All of my upgraded flights post as Z, but a flight on the same PNR that isn't upgraded posts as original class of service.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 7:29 am

D class posting with 100% PQM only

Originally Posted by DFW DL
I am having similar problems with my recent flights. My travel are transpacs in paid business (D) class and sometimes upgraded to first with systemwides. These upgraded flights are posting as "ZD" and crediting at 100%/100% rather than 175%/150%. Bizarrely, flights which are not upgraded are posting correctly.

Is there any consensus on how to get them to fix things?
Same issue for me - D class on Transpac posting as ZD after upgrade and only received 100% PQM credit. Hopefully corrects soon.....I emailed GS for help - let's see how long it takes or whether it gets an autocorrection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.