Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Thinking of Jumping Ship To Another Forum

Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

Things here have been rough since the change to the new reservation system. Really can't say it has been fun or informative the past few weeks, mostly complaining. I don't plan on stopping flying on UA, but probably not visiting the forum as much.

Does anyone have suggestions on which board would be the most enjoyable? I might just hang out in Travelbuzz the next could of weeks until things settle here.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by WIRunner
Things here have been rough since the change to the new reservation system. Really can't say it has been fun or informative the past few weeks, mostly complaining. I don't plan on stopping flying on UA, but probably not visiting the forum as much.

Does anyone have suggestions on which board would be the most enjoyable? I might just hang out in Travelbuzz the next could of weeks until things settle here.
Travelbuzz is fun!
I hope this place calms down soon too. I would imagine some of the complainers' heads will explode from rage in the near future, so that should cut down on the volume of negative posts.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:41 am

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
IMO there is less complaining here than on the DL boards (and thats several years post merger). Travelbuzz may be a good one!
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:00 am
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
Just a reminder that this forum is for discussion of travel on United and the MileagePlus program.

Thank you,
l'etoile
UA moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.