Got my 25% Pres Plus Bonus and 150% EQM!

Old Mar 14, 12, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Got my 25% Pres Plus Bonus and 150% EQM!

Hello Everyone!

Guess the Pres Plus Card 25% Bonus is back!

Just got my credit from last weeks flights and all of them had the 25% Presidential Plus card miles bonus...even though I didn't use my PPlus Card for this ticket.

Also, my UG that was confirmed in R class came through as Z class...hence the 150% RDM/EQM!

Not too bad I guess.
Old Mar 14, 12, 8:38 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Yup hopefully they count these bonus eqm/rdm some are reporting as a "gift" for dealing with integration pains and don't retroactively deduct them...
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:17 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott Titanium (LT Plat), Hilton Gold
Same here. EWR-DFW r/t last week, got 25% PPlus elite mileage bonus both ways. Got 50% PQM bonus but was on B fare anyway.
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:24 pm

Programs: United 1K, Delta PM, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Are you sure that your PQMs posted properly?

I got the bonuses too, but the PQMs were "removed" from the account at the same time they were added-resulting in indeed the bonus RDMs, but 0 net PQMs.

It looked like this:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2zp4mrk.jpg

Looks like I am not alone, but just giving you heads up in case there's a problem in your account
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Plat
So far I find that nothing is reliable until you get your end-of-month statement. My points balance has been all over the place in Jan and Feb - but at statement closure, everything is sorted out correctly according to my (often lower) expectations.
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:44 pm

I just had a second posting, this time correctly with the PQMs not going away. So I am just missing a few some 3,000 PQMs now. If they can get that resolved, I am quickly squared away
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, TK Elite
Well, I was going to keep quiet on this one but now that you started...
Just received same bonuses for a CPU'ed flight on 3/11. PQM/PQS look correct as of now.
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:47 pm

Yeah, mine are correct except for one flight. The second one posted correctly, the first one still cancelled out the PQMs...I sent screen shots over to Insider
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:53 pm

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
I already posted the same thing few days ago:

After 3/3, do I get more mileage on upgraded flight?

Bought W fare got upgraded to business and posted as Z with 150% qualifying miles and 1.5 segment instead of 1 segment.

Just let the thread sink and hopefully UA never find out. Plz don't reply to this thread.
Old Mar 14, 12, 9:55 pm

That's all well and good, but I only want 100% PQMs for that first one and I'll be satisfied. It posted as 150%, but then they were subsequently removed by "negative" balance on the Balance as of 2/6/12 section
Old Mar 14, 12, 10:15 pm

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Originally Posted by demkr View Post
That's all well and good, but I only want 100% PQMs for that first one and I'll be satisfied. It posted as 150%, but then they were subsequently removed by "negative" balance on the Balance as of 2/6/12 section
Happened to me also, posted as negative right at the beginning, but after few days the negative became positive, I didn't call and ask why. Just wait for couple more days to see if they change it back to positive.
Old Mar 14, 12, 10:17 pm

Thats what happened last time too. But I'm more concerned about the fact that every time something posts, it will become negative. I'm encouraged by the more recent post (only by a couple of hours) posted properly. But we have gotten reports of status downgrades if the negative postings exceeded points earned for that status.

At this point I'm a little concerned that the issues don't seem to be ending but just getting more bizarre as the days pass
Old Mar 14, 12, 10:47 pm

Programs: UA/CO-GS/PPlat,AA-Gold,SPG-Plat,Hilton-Diamond,Marriott-Plat,Hertz-Pres_Circe
Mine have shown the same since Jan 1, however the end of month statement total was actually slightly less than it should have been (only for PQM's) a few PQM'S don't matter to me so I am waiting it out until at least the end of March statement.

If its still wrong then I'll ask them to fix it line by line or just give me some other compensation and call it even ($200 e-cert, or 10K RDM's would seem reasonable)
Old Mar 15, 12, 12:05 am

Programs: TK *Gold; WN A-list; NEXUS; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
don't get too excited about the PPlus 25% bonus, i believe it was scheduled to die today 3/15

Search this Thread
Search Engine: