UA MileagePlus Cards - New Products?

Old Mar 13, 12, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
UA MileagePlus Cards - New Products?

I was checking Chase's website and find something interesting.

We all know that except for the old cards (like the M+ Select and so on), there is only 1 for now - M+ Explorer.

But in Chase's website, I found 2 more new card products

- M+ Award
- M+ Club

I believe that M+ Club will be the replacement for Presidential Plus. But how about M+ Award?

Anyone have any insight?
Old Mar 13, 12, 7:01 pm

Link?

Originally Posted by garykung View Post
I was checking Chase's website and find something interesting.

We all know that except for the old cards (like the M+ Select and so on), there is only 1 for now - M+ Explorer.

But in Chase's website, I found 2 more new card products

- M+ Award
- M+ Club

I believe that M+ Club will be the replacement for Presidential Plus. But how about M+ Award?

Anyone have any insight?
Old Mar 13, 12, 8:39 pm

Programs: MP(1K) Million Miler, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by danpeake View Post
Link?
Possibly this:
http://www4.chasecreditcards.com/MPC...esidentialPlus
Old Mar 13, 12, 8:50 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TheCount2 View Post
Where did you find that?

I've been looking at chase.com/united and found the "awards" card OP was talking about. Although, it has a "United Presidential Plus" card tab, no mention of the new club card.

Just from reading the card descriptions, it looks like the "award" card is going to be a basic 1pt/$1 card without any of the additional benefits the explorer has. I'm sure the AF will be cut as well.
Old Mar 14, 12, 10:51 am
mia
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator: American Express, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; HH Gold
Moderator action

Moved to UA forum which is the primary discussion section for all UAL topics.
Old Mar 14, 12, 11:10 am

Programs: UA GS, AS 75K, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold
Looks like a basic, entry-level card: link

Also of interest, it looks like they have re-braned the PresPlus as a United Card, as to be expected. I just hope that the new United Club card that is coming out isn't a downgrade from this product.

We shall see.
Old Mar 14, 12, 12:10 pm

Programs: MP(1K) Million Miler, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by longhorn11:18195901
Originally Posted by TheCount2 View Post
Where did you find that?

I've been looking at chase.com/united and found the "awards" card OP was talking about. Although, it has a "United Presidential Plus" card tab, no mention of the new club card.

Just from reading the card descriptions, it looks like the "award" card is going to be a basic 1pt/$1 card without any of the additional benefits the explorer has. I'm sure the AF will be cut as well.
I googled Presidential Plus MasterCard and the first link listed was to a miles card page. I clicked on one of the United card links and got to the page I posted.
Old Mar 14, 12, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), HHonors Gold
I actually noticed that in the entry lobby to the United Club near B8 at ORD, there was a sign standing to the right saying something about a Chase MP "Club" card, "coming soon".

Search this Thread