Search

Earning miles with Best western hotels

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2012, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Post Earning miles with Best western hotels

Hi, Everyone

First, I'm going to say about my English's not so good
I have a question. I have been a mileages plus for a while.
Now I get a new chance to earn miles with best western hotels
I registered the Best western member.
and than i tried to put my mileages plus number on the Best western hotels
but, I couldn't put it

Does everyone know how to do
Old Mar 12, 2012, 12:18 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1mm, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Welcome to FT!
Log in to your Best Western account. Click on Best Western Rewards EDIt> You will then see your earning preference which will be BWR points or Partner Awards. Select Partner Rewards. This will bring up another menu where you select United Airlines and enter your FF#. Be sure to use capital letters for the leading letters of your number. Click submit.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

i couldn't put my Partner Rewards ID on BWR. i have tried everything's possible
but it's impossible to put my Partner Rewards ID.

when i put my Partner Rewards ID and click summit than it show ( Please enter a numeric value for the last 6 positions of Continental member ID)

i don't know what's wrong
Old Mar 12, 2012, 8:34 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mariojuztme
i couldn't put my Partner Rewards ID on BWR. i have tried everything's possible
but it's impossible to put my Partner Rewards ID.

when i put my Partner Rewards ID and click summit than it show ( Please enter a numeric value for the last 6 positions of Continental member ID)

i don't know what's wrong
Ah--is your new MP # one of the ABC12345 ones, with the first three as letters? I bet BW didn't anticipate that...
Old Apr 7, 2012, 9:03 pm

United customers need to be provided with a valid Partner Rewards ID

Originally Posted by exerda
Ah--is your new MP # one of the ABC12345 ones, with the first three as letters? I bet BW didn't anticipate that...
I'm having the same issue: When I contacted the Best Western Rewards Help line, the person I talked to replied that "I should contact United's Help line, as there is a known issue regarding United customers needing to be provided with a new ID, due to Continental and United merging recently".

I then submitted my question to the on-line "UnitedPlus Service Center", stating my predicament, ending with, "If the above is true, please provide me with a valid Partner Rewards ID "Continental Member ID" of 8 digits (or otherwise), to be able to successfully fill out the "Partner Rewards ID" field." I received an auto-generated reply on the same day: "Thanks for taking the time to write, ...This email confirms we've received your message and we'll be responding to you soon. For questions ...please use Case ID: 123456...." It's been three weeks now; I'm still waiting.

And calling UnitedPlus support number 1-800-421-4655 is frustrating: long wait; narrow calling tree options; low quality looping audio. One thing that might help: When in the phone tree maze, ask for “Agent Cue” -- at least that got me out of the phone tree, but into a cue for an agent that never answered after my17-minute wait, 'til I lost patience.

-Frustrated Ed
Old Apr 8, 2012, 10:10 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by edinsf1
I'm having the same issue: When I contacted the Best Western Rewards Help line, the person I talked to replied that "I should contact United's Help line, as there is a known issue regarding United customers needing to be provided with a new ID, due to Continental and United merging recently".
Although UA created the problem by adding a new format MP # (with the initial three letters instead of two), in the end, it's Best Western who needs to fix their site to accept the new UA MP #s.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 6:10 pm

After reading this thread I attempted to add my UAL MP account number and had the same problem. Sent an email to Best Western yesterday, explaining the problem. Received a very nice personal email today that my UAL MP account number had been added.
Yes, it has been added.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.