Upgrade history on new United site

Old Mar 10, 12, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat
Upgrade history on new United site

Not sure whether this topic has been covered -- coundn't find one:

How can you find the upgrade history on the new United site? On the old site, you can review the history: when the upgrade was deposited, when you applied the upgrade for yourself or your friends, on which flights (including passenger name and date of flight). However, I can't find these on the new United site. Called technical service, no help.
Old Mar 10, 12, 4:37 pm

Programs: UA 4.1MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak S+; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Negatron. It's not there.
Old Mar 10, 12, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
Not sure whether this topic has been covered -- coundn't find one:

How can you find the upgrade history on the new United site? On the old site, you can review the history: when the upgrade was deposited, when you applied the upgrade for yourself or your friends, on which flights (including passenger name and date of flight). However, I can't find these on the new United site. Called technical service, no help.
This has been discussed many times.

None. Not there. Black hole. Dark.
Old Mar 10, 12, 5:37 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by kb1992 View Post
This has been discussed many times.

None. Not there. Black hole. Dark.
Yup and good luck if you ever have to prove it (which is why I printed out my PMUA upgrade summer for all of 2012 showing earned, redeemed, sponsored and reserved)
Old Mar 10, 12, 5:51 pm

Programs: FAF, Hyatt <>, SPG PLT
Pretty annoying. On the plus side I didn't have to do anything to have my missing 2 RPUs reappear. These were part of the double-pulling that happened on the switchover day. They pulled 2 when I put the UG in before the switch then pulled 2 more on the switch. Their return seemed to coincide with the flight mileage posting. So for me at least I'm currently back to pre-switch MP account levels for mileage and UGs.
Old Aug 20, 12, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Expl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Just checking to see if somehow there's now a way to determine one's upgrade history. This was the only thread I could find in searching, but thought I'd ask just in case.
Old Aug 20, 12, 8:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Thunderroad View Post
Just checking to see if somehow there's now a way to determine one's upgrade history. This was the only thread I could find in searching, but thought I'd ask just in case.
The current preview site changes list some items connected to upgrades, but as far as I can tell, they do nothing (my CPU-eligible upgrade shows nothing new, and my waitlisted instrument-supported upgrades still say "waitlisted"). In fact, unless I'm missing something, the overall upgrade summary is worse than it was before--I can't find anywhere to pull up my current upgrade history at all, and merely can see, on a given statement, the dates I applied for a GPU/RPU/mileage upgrade (not even to which itin I applied them).
Old Aug 21, 12, 9:12 am

Programs: UA 2MM, B6 Mosaic
It is there, but we just cannot see it

I had some issues with GPUs being applied to flights in the past where I did not clear. I called GS and they were able to see, even 3 months back, which GPUs where pulled for which flights, and redeposit them.

So my guess is that the info is there, but just not linked to the UA web site.
Old Aug 21, 12, 9:53 am

Programs: United 1K
Originally Posted by exerda View Post
The current preview site changes list some items connected to upgrades, but as far as I can tell, they do nothing (my CPU-eligible upgrade shows nothing new, and my waitlisted instrument-supported upgrades still say "waitlisted"). In fact, unless I'm missing something, the overall upgrade summary is worse than it was before--I can't find anywhere to pull up my current upgrade history at all, and merely can see, on a given statement, the dates I applied for a GPU/RPU/mileage upgrade (not even to which itin I applied them).
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't find the "upgrades" listed in the e-mail. Actually, I can't find anything new or special other than the big "PREVIEW" in the corner!
Old Aug 21, 12, 10:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by uber1K_Flyer View Post
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't find the "upgrades" listed in the e-mail. Actually, I can't find anything new or special other than the big "PREVIEW" in the corner!
Apparently the e-mail went out before UA actually deployed the changes to the preview site.

The upgrade changes they made are pretty visible now that they're actually there! However, there still doesn't seem to be anything on a real upgrade history--nothing to show me that the RPU I see deducted on a statement was actually used on a particular segment, etc.

Search this Thread