Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Old May 6, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: AA-Plat DL-Plat (did status match on DL before losing EXP on AA)
I'm pretty much giving up on United (and the Chase MP Credit Card).
I had EQMs posted from January ticket purchases, but nothing since.

Today, I called Chase, and was told that I have to call United about it.
I called United, and got a MP rep who had zero clue - kept trying to tell me there was no credit card that offers PQMs. Put me on hold long time. Comes back with same story. So, she adds up the PQMs that posted this year and agrees that the amount of my January ticket purchase IS in the PQMs, but then her story changes to United doesn't post the PQMs, can't post them if they wanted to, it's Chase that has to do it.

Now, I'm on the phone 37 minutes and getting absolutely nowhere.
Have to vent a little - tell her I know it's not her fault, but since this merger & system integration, EVERYTHING is a problem - nothing works right - I've about had it. She's silent. I say thank you for listening. And end the call.

Since I've taken the AA match, I'm giving up on UA. It's not worth the time, effort and frustration. Cancel the card, cancel the $140 annual fee. And let me file dispute for the refunds that UA doesn't return for cancelled award ticket taxes/fees.
Old May 6, 2012, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
Nothing yet for me for Feb purchases or March. I called Chase and got the run around as well - I am not sure if we will ever see these PQMs.

Originally Posted by vrichard
I'm pretty much giving up on United (and the Chase MP Credit Card).
I had EQMs posted from January ticket purchases, but nothing since.

Today, I called Chase, and was told that I have to call United about it.
I called United, and got a MP rep who had zero clue - kept trying to tell me there was no credit card that offers PQMs. Put me on hold long time. Comes back with same story. So, she adds up the PQMs that posted this year and agrees that the amount of my January ticket purchase IS in the PQMs, but then her story changes to United doesn't post the PQMs, can't post them if they wanted to, it's Chase that has to do it.

Now, I'm on the phone 37 minutes and getting absolutely nowhere.
Have to vent a little - tell her I know it's not her fault, but since this merger & system integration, EVERYTHING is a problem - nothing works right - I've about had it. She's silent. I say thank you for listening. And end the call.

Since I've taken the AA match, I'm giving up on UA. It's not worth the time, effort and frustration. Cancel the card, cancel the $140 annual fee. And let me file dispute for the refunds that UA doesn't return for cancelled award ticket taxes/fees.
Old May 9, 2012, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by sshank
Nothing yet for me for Feb purchases or March. I called Chase and got the run around as well - I am not sure if we will ever see these PQMs.
+1

I have called twice and gotten absolutely no results. Nothing has posted since January.
Old May 9, 2012, 7:12 pm

Programs: UAL 1K, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Black, Hertz 5*
Same boat here. On 3/16 I got miles, but not PQMs for my cc purchases which were all UA tix on united.com. I still have the old "platinum class" mileage plus card.

Other interesting thing is I received a $60 credit for being a 1K, but the annual fee on this card I think is $140? $160? I used to get the full annual fee waived. Is that changing as well? I'm not paying $100 for this card...

A
Old May 9, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: DL Plat, B6 Mosaic
Same exact boat as all of you. Had one month's worth of PQM's post this year (I think it was from January's spend, posted around March) and that's been all since.

I called Chase today and spoke to a friendly and helpful rep who knew about the PQMs for these cards, so that was a relief. She said she was forwarding my info to their 'marketing department' and that they would follow up with me.

I asked to double check my email address on file and she said that actually they will be sending me a follow up letter. Not holding my breath.
Old May 9, 2012, 8:16 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by CKinMD
Same exact boat as all of you. Had one month's worth of PQM's post this year (I think it was from January's spend, posted around March) and that's been all since.

I called Chase today and spoke to a friendly and helpful rep who knew about the PQMs for these cards, so that was a relief. She said she was forwarding my info to their 'marketing department' and that they would follow up with me.

I asked to double check my email address on file and she said that actually they will be sending me a follow up letter. Not holding my breath.
I've had Chase tell me the same thing twice now and I did get the letter the first time saying their marketing had forwarded the EQM accrual to UA. I did send a PM to UA Insider yesterday and got a response this morning asking for my MP number and saying they would look into it.
Old May 9, 2012, 8:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Yep nothing since January it seems here...ridiculous and pathetic. Waiting for the AA status confirmation (please please) and I'll be cancelling the platinum card and probably the select. I've had it with Continental...puke!!
Old May 9, 2012, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Posted in the PMUA forum - had my remaining ual.com EQMs post yesterday, showed up in a line item adjustment in My Activity. Be sure to send Chase a secure message, otherwise you may not be seeing them anytime soon.
Old May 9, 2012, 8:31 pm

Programs: DL Plat, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Posted in the PMUA forum - had my remaining ual.com EQMs post yesterday, showed up in a line item adjustment in My Activity. Be sure to send Chase a secure message, otherwise you may not be seeing them anytime soon.
Good suggestion, thanks!
Old May 9, 2012, 8:48 pm

I have over $3K in UA flight purchases that have not resulted in PQMs yet. I basically consider this card "dead" and will no longer use it but I would still like to get the PQMs that are due me.
Old May 9, 2012, 11:29 pm

Programs: Current: UA 1K, AA EXP; BA Silver; Former: EK Gold (2004-11), LH SEN (2007-14)
I bought a $5000+ international business class ticket with my United Chase Signature Visa in March (which would max out my PQM's from the card for the year).

The triple RDM's have shown up in my account, but the PQM's have not - so looks like some parts of the card are being recognized but others are not.

I am assuming that they will show up by the end of the year, but haven't tried to pursue it so far.
Old May 10, 2012, 1:26 am
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
I had some PQM post in February. Showed up as 107 miles and 0 segments.

2/29/2012 Chase PQM Bonus On United.Com Spend 107 0
Old May 10, 2012, 1:34 am

Programs: AA EVP, United 1K and 2MM, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Delta
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Will also try. Were you sucessful strictly via a secure message to Chase inquiring about misisng EQM- or was this in additon to other efforts (calling Chase, 1K line, PMing UAInsider, etc)?

Beyond the missing months of UA tix purchases think i've also rung up enough total spend that the other 5K EQM should also have been triggered
Old May 10, 2012, 5:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by johnru36
Will also try. Were you sucessful strictly via a secure message to Chase inquiring about misisng EQM- or was this in additon to other efforts (calling Chase, 1K line, PMing UAInsider, etc)?
Chase only (and they're very prompt about replying to issues). Hopefully if they get a few of these requests, they'll see the trend.

I've given up on UA in trying to make things happen easily.
Old May 10, 2012, 7:48 am

Programs: DL Plat (was UA PE for way too long)
So maybe that's where the fathom 10K in EQMs came from.

Seriously, I have my own running total of flight miles and its 10K under what UA shows on my account. Post merger it correlates, but somehow I gained 10K during the merger. 5K could easily be from Chase purchases. Not sure where the other 5K came from. And this isn't a year I'll need them - at 65K already.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.