Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2012, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Just got confirmation that HOUSTON purchases will still be eligible for EQM.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA silver (soft landing from 1K), AA plat, HHonors gold, Ambassador club, DC
Originally Posted by penner42
Had mine post last night, and it's listed out separately as PQM Chase Bonus in my activity... but the number doesn't seem right.

I spent $2492.40 on tickets on my statement ending 2/6, and $139.10 on the statement ending 3/6. The PQM bonus posted was 2378. I assume only February's has posted, as the posting date in my activity shows 2/29. Not a huge discrepancy, but I'll keep it in mind if I'm a few hundred short this year (and if I haven't cleared the 5000 PQM maximum from the card.)
+1
1356 PQM's posted 2/29 and show up under my activity. It doesnt match my spending, though, which is well over 3000 with United for jan/feb.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 4:02 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum; Hyatt Platinum; UA 1K
My own data point:

Made a thousand dollar purchase late in Jan, as well as a 3750 purchase in early Feb (appeared on the same statement). The EQM's for the January purchase posted (but not the february ones) at the end of Feb.

So in late March, I sent a note to chase via the website asking about them. I was told to wait 3-5 business days for a response.

After 5 business days, I followed up and was told to wait 3 more business days for a response.

After 3 more business days, I followed up and was told to wait an additional 3-5 business days.

Finally after five more business days, I get a message that chase called UA about the EQM and they should post in 2-3 business days.

After 3 business days I wrote back asking about them. I am being told to wait seven more business days for them to post.

Sigh.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 1:34 pm

I'm missing credit for a thousand dollar purchase on January 9 as well as two similar purchases made in March. I can understand the March purchases taking a while to show up but the January one seems to be 'lost.'

I called Chase and they send they'd put in an inquiry and that I would get a response via snail mail within 7-10 business days.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 6:13 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Only my January purchases have posted. I'm waiting until after the 4/15 resweep to see if the rest show up before tracking them down.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 6:30 pm

Programs: Amex-gold, Hainan-gold, Mrt-LT Titanium
Originally Posted by linsj
I'm waiting until after the 4/15 resweep to see if the rest show up before tracking them down.
Hope the resweep works !.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 8:45 am

Programs: UA Gold, AA MM/Gold, Hilton Gold, Sheraton Gold
Nothing posted yet. I should have 5k for UA.com purchases and 5k for >$35k purchases (both over 60 days old). I asked a Chase agent and he verified all that for me but said it's up to UA to post. I also have some ANZ stuff that hasn't posted yet but I'm waiting for the dust to settle before I get too aggressive with this stuff. Meaning don't want to encounter frustrations on phone other posters have noted on FT.

Hard to follow this stuff on the new website. On PmUA.com it was much easier to follow the comings and goings. I'd take the ".bomb" back in a New Jersey minute.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 10:10 am

Mine finally posted. Of course there is no line item anywhere. The balance just went up.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 10:31 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by VPescado
Mine finally posted. Of course there is no line item anywhere. The balance just went up.
There is definitely a line item if you know where to find it. You have to click on the tiny "View All Activity" in the upper right corner corner of the "Most Recent Account Activity" Screen.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by DCBob
There is definitely a line item if you know where to find it. You have to click on the tiny "View All Activity" in the upper right corner corner of the "Most Recent Account Activity" Screen.
I stand corrected.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 10:43 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by VPescado
My own data point:

Made a thousand dollar purchase late in Jan, as well as a 3750 purchase in early Feb (appeared on the same statement). The EQM's for the January purchase posted (but not the february ones) at the end of Feb.

So in late March, I sent a note to chase via the website asking about them. I was told to wait 3-5 business days for a response.

After 5 business days, I followed up and was told to wait 3 more business days for a response.

After 3 more business days, I followed up and was told to wait an additional 3-5 business days.

Finally after five more business days, I get a message that chase called UA about the EQM and they should post in 2-3 business days.

After 3 business days I wrote back asking about them. I am being told to wait seven more business days for them to post.

Sigh.
No PQMs posted in 2012 for me. Just the RDMs. So I contacted Chase through their message center:

On 3/31/2012, I sent them the following message:

United Mileage Plus Premier Qualifying Miles [PQMs] are
missing for the following statement ending periods:

1/17/2012 United.com purchases 56 PQMs
3/17/2012 United.com purchases 245 PQMs
Total 301 PQMs

Note: All United Mileage Plus award miles [redeemable
miles] posted correctly and on time. Only the PQMs are
missing.

On 3/31/2012, they responded with this message:

Thank you for contacting Chase.
I have forwarded your message to the appropriate
department for review and you should receive a response
within 3-5 business days.

On 4/6/2012, they responded with a BLANK message (no words), literally the following message quoting the original message from me!

Date: 04-06-2012 11:23:31
Subject: Re: Rewards Inquiry

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
XXXX

On 4/6/2012, I responded with this message:

The message you sent me was BLANK. Please reply to my original message - I have been waiting a full week for an answer.

On 4/6/2012, they responded with this message:

Re: Re: Rewards Inquiry

We have received your inquiry sent 04/06/2012.
We will respond to your message within four hours. Please
be aware that for security purposes, you will need to log
on to see the response through the Secure Message Center.

There have been no further responses. I am beginning to think they have hired laid off workers from UA Customer Service to handle UA credit card complaints!
Old Apr 8, 2012, 11:34 pm

Programs: UA Premier Plat, Marco Polo Club Green , HH Blue, Marriott Plat
Smile My Chase MP Signature Visa EQMs posted

My Chase MP Signature Visa EQMs for Feb. and March appeared on my Mileage plus summary sometime during the last 4 days.

I did not have to call United or Chase to resolve the issue.

EthernetWeasel
Old Apr 9, 2012, 2:52 am

Programs: UA 1K
Tickets I bought in Jan for March travel have posted. My March purchase for April travel have not. Sometimes they post the statement after your travel date, other times statement after purchase.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
I have the Chase card. Can someone tell me how the EQM applies to the card ? Thanks
Old Apr 17, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Chase MP Select PQMs posting?

Just a question for the others out the who have not gotten onto the Explorer bandwagon and still have the older (better!) Chase Mileage Plus Select Visa... I have noted that no PQMs have posted post for me post 3/3, dispite two billing cycles and several united.com purchases. Has anyone had bonus PQMs post for Chase purchases on ua.com? Barring that, has anyone had any experience trying to resolve this issue with United (or Chase??)?

Just as a reminder, the T/Cs of the card post 3/3 have been modified to state:

[SIZE="2"]You'll earn miles every time you use your card. Triple Miles on United ticket purchases and double miles on eligible gas, groceries and dining purchases. You'll also get double miles on travel with Star Alliance partners.

An Anniversary Bonus of 5,000 miles is yours every year in appreciation of your membership. And you can earn up to 5,000 PQMs every year on all purchases made at united.com
.[/SIZE]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.