Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Plat
Got Mine ^
Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:03 pm

Programs: RVT 1K
Spent close to $4k and have not seen one pqm post yet....
Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:28 pm

Programs: UAL 1K, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Black, Hertz 5*
As best as I can tell, I have not had any PQMs from my UA Plat Visa post since the merger.

Update: Chase responded to a secure message I sent them stating that I hit the 5k PQM in Jan/Feb, which is why I'm not seeing any additional mileage. Unfortunately, united.com MP's page will only let me see activity since March. Anyone know of a way to get statements from Jan/Feb?

Update2: I found the MP history from Jan/Feb (it's not under statements, it's on the previous screen.) The RDM posted, but not EQM. [sigh]

Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited by andrewket; Jun 4, 2012 at 10:39 pm
Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:35 pm

Programs: 1P, AA EXP, SPG Gold
I have the Select card and had about 500 PQM post in the past week from purchase in March.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:58 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
I think they seem to be getting caught up now. I am all up to date through the end of April in EQMs on my Select Card and in fact some of these were from a statement that didn't close until May 23rd, so a very quick turnaround.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 11:53 am

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
No EQM's for me either from February, March, and May purchases.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.77MM, Marriott LT Plat
It was slightly better up until 3/3, meaning that they would likely post, but usually not until the end of the 6-8 weeks. It started getting worse the 2nd half last year (IME), and I had to be more proactive with Chase. This year, I had to absolutely hound them (Chase).

This seems to be the trend with anything related to COdbaUA.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 10:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by gradsflyer
I think they seem to be getting caught up now. I am all up to date through the end of April in EQMs on my Select Card and in fact some of these were from a statement that didn't close until May 23rd, so a very quick turnaround.
Ditto - a ticket I bought on 4/9 (on .BOMB using the Chase card) finally has the correct PQM. I've also amended my spreadsheet to include all purchased .BOMB tickets; in the past PMUA, I just had to include my BIS miles with the generic 5000 EQMs since I never had trouble getting those 5000 EQMs. This time I need to pay closer attention...

Michael
Old Jun 6, 2012, 11:07 pm

Programs: UA Plat
Mine have all posted, including from May. It also maxed me out at 5000 EQMs as it was supposed to do.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 4:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Chase admits I should get them after 3 calls. Still not showing up. Only get them thru February. Told me 10 days the last time I called, which should have been by yesterday. Not there yet. So frustrating!!!
Old Jun 7, 2012, 4:42 pm

I got 1923 backdated to March after calling 5-6 times to both Chase and MP. The rest remain among the missing. My last email went without even an automated response.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 4:43 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K, UA 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Avis Pref Plus, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by JackieC2
Chase admits I should get them after 3 calls. Still not showing up. Only get them thru February. Told me 10 days the last time I called, which should have been by yesterday. Not there yet. So frustrating!!!
I sent them a secure message and received a response that my problem was referred to someone who could help me, but I would have to wait 7 business days for a reply back. Definitely frustrating. I wonder why it's so difficult to get these PQMs credited when they can clearly separate in the RDMs awarded which are United purchases and which are other purchases.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Gold,Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Dollars to donuts they'll kill this off some year (as they did with the PP card having FEQMs count for 1K), but this is not the year.
Agreed. I think that is why every so often someone posts to ask about that. We saw the FEQMs top out at earning up to Plat status only, so we're wondering about Chase Visa PQMs earning 1K status. I bet they kill it off starting for 2014 1K status.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 11:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by andrewket

Update2: I found the MP history from Jan/Feb (it's not under statements, it's on the previous screen.) The RDM posted, but not EQM. [sigh]

Thanks,
Andrew
Don't know for sure, since the couple of reservations I did in Jan/Feb were done with vouchers at the airport, but don't believe you would be able to see a line item of pre-merger EQM's coming from your card. Even though they are on the post-merger statements/websites, I don't believe these carried back to statements originating with pre-merger mileage plus. I say this because on my Jan/Feb postings for flights, things are posted differently - for example, pre-merger, flight bonuses show up on a completely separate line on the statement on the new site, while post merger show up in a different column, but on the same line.

Back with pre-merger UA, there were no line items for EQMs anyway - you could only see your total EQMs for the year. So the only way to be sure you got the card EQMs was to track it somehow - many of us do this on spreadsheets. Add up the PQMs you have from flights, any fare PQM bonuses, etc. The difference between the total number and this number is probably coming from your card.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 11:55 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Went back and forth with Chase for a week or so. The bulk of mine were posted with the EQM to PQM transfer on 3/3 but not listed which made them hard to track. 2 days after resolving this the remaining miles posted so I have finally gotten all 5K PQM for the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.