FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Miles not posted post 3-3 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1321845-miles-not-posted-post-3-3-a.html)

dcsnowwake Mar 6, 2012 10:53 am

Miles not posted post 3-3

I flew on 3-3 and no miles have posted yet, anyone else have that issue?

wazzuFreddo Mar 6, 2012 11:04 am

It seems to be taking a while. I had a flight on 3/2 that just posted this morning.

Give it 7 days, if it still isn't there, submit the info online for credit

romadaro Mar 6, 2012 2:42 pm

If You Traveled on 3/3 (Transition Day) Has Your Mileage Posted and Was It Correct?

I know that mileage from 3/3 and the next few days hasn't posted yet, but I just have a feeling that the MileagePlus Service Center is going to be inundated for weeks correcting accounts. On Saturday at BWI and SFO, boarding was based on the flight manifests and they were literally marking people off the list or putting a check beside their names as they boarded and tearing off half of the boarding pass (presumably to enter it later). As a result, I just have a feeling trying to get flight credit is gonna be a mess, so please post when you get credit and whether you got credit for all segments.

navi-c Mar 6, 2012 2:44 pm

I have a related issue, miles posted for recent travel triggered the system erasing all my merged PMUA miles...

elleasinelle Mar 6, 2012 2:51 pm

Claiming missing miles from Continental on United.

So I took a flight on Continental last December. At that time I didn't have a FF account with either United or Continental.

I took a flight on United last month and I just signed up for Mileageplus today and claimed my miles for this recent flight with no problems.

However, when I tried to claim my miles from this December I got a message on the phone system telling me I'd need my boarding passes (which I no longer have) or on the internet the system told me I'd need to pay a $25 fee.

Any advice? I'm a Delta Medallion member and this will definitely be a deciding factor if I am to use United in the future.

Thank you from a newbie!

juanomatic Mar 6, 2012 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by navi-c (Post 18147684)
I have a related issue, miles posted for recent travel triggered the system erasing all my merged PMUA miles...

I think something similar happened to me.

My 3/1 flight, with my old UA 012345678900 number on the ticket, just posted today so I guess it does takes a while. I even got 1.5x PQM/PQS as I was rebooked in Y. My 3/4 flight, however, with the NEW RR123456 number has not yet posted.

Before the 3/3 PSS conversion, I had one measly PQS with about 2400 miles. (It's been a slow travel year so far.) The PQM for that one flight are no longer listed in my account, but it is counting my segment (1 existing seg + 1.5 from 3/1 = 2.5 total segments). I am hoping this is a temporary glitch. I'd hate to qualify on segments.

skylane Mar 6, 2012 3:15 pm

Flew PMCO SAN-IAH-MIA on 3/3 and no miles posted yet... Upgrade cleared though!

UA-NYC Mar 6, 2012 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by wazzuFreddo (Post 18146013)
It seems to be taking a while. I had a flight on 3/2 that just posted this morning.

Give it 7 days, if it still isn't there, submit the info online for credit

Submitting online died off with the old ual.com

Now you have to scan BPs and send to an e-mail addres that's no longer listed on the "requesting missing miles" page :td:

epiding Mar 6, 2012 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by navi-c (Post 18147684)

Holy crap that happened to me too!!!! ALL MY EQM'S ARE NOW GONE!! I had like a running tally of 16k EQMs rolled over from old UA, and now - ZERO! ugh.

it somehow changed when a new flight credited - and on that flight credit, i got EQS's but not EQMs!!! and i didn't get my elite bonus on top!!!

what a mess.

Sykes Mar 6, 2012 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by dcsnowwake (Post 18145924)
I flew on 3-3 and no miles have posted yet, anyone else have that issue?

UA Insider warned us that mileage posting would be delayed. I think that they said that they would just start processing post-conversion flights today or tomorrow, and it will take them a while to get through the backlog. I'd give it a week and then start worrying.

Condition One Mar 6, 2012 4:20 pm

Received miles flown on 3/3, but it wiped out my qualifying miles (shows as zero), but qualifying segments is correct. Redeemable miles is correct as well.

Ugleeual Mar 6, 2012 4:25 pm

Same here... travelled on 3/2 and miles posted... travelled on 3/3 and no miles... last night all my EQMs and Segments deleted except for flight on 3/2.

jsonman Mar 6, 2012 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by epiding (Post 18148252)
Holy crap that happened to me too!!!! ALL MY EQM'S ARE NOW GONE!! I had like a running tally of 16k EQMs rolled over from old UA, and now - ZERO! ugh.

it somehow changed when a new flight credited - and on that flight credit, i got EQS's but not EQMs!!! and i didn't get my elite bonus on top!!!

what a mess.

Had same issue from my 3/2 flight all my UA eqms are missing and only my truncated mileage from the 3/2 flight showing. Anyone heard of a fix for this yet?

papatango Mar 6, 2012 4:55 pm

Miles from MR LHR-IAH-LAX on 3/3, returning on 3/4 just posted. Had been concerned about LHR-IAH leg as boarding pass was hand written while system was down. 4.5 segments posted due to upgrade IAH-LAX, but no premier miles flown, nor life time miles added yet.

ml262 Mar 6, 2012 5:02 pm

EQM and Award Miles gone

Just checked my account - all EQM and Award Miles are gone. Only thing on there is my flight on 3/2-4, which recorded Award Miles, but not Premier status.