Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Request Mileage Credit by e-mail

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

United Request Mileage Credit by e-mail

The new website says we that for Star Alliance and Partner flights, we can submit a Mileage Credit Request by e-mail (by including a scanned copy of reservation and boarding pass).

Does anyone know the e-mail address?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 9:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Platinum,
For PMCO it used to be [email protected] and took about two weeks to get an answer. Coair.com is the PMCO Employee intranet. That address may still work.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM
I actually need to submit some flights from SWISS. Is there a new email address that must be used? Or should i use the USPS to send it in?
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:12 pm

Programs: BAEC*G, FB Silver, UA *G, SPG P, HH Diamond
I used mileageplus(a)united.com and it seemed to go through - I'm waiting on LX and LH trips to post from mid Feb onwards - sent tickets/boarding cards via scanned email today.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 1:16 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM
requesting missing mileage new website

On the old UA website you were able to go to a page and enter the details of your flight on *A partner airlines and submit it from there. I can't find this on the new website. There is only the option to send a e-mail to mileage plus with your flgiht details. Anybody know if I just missed the page or is this the way you have to make the requests now?
Old Apr 19, 2012, 2:41 am

Programs: UA Gold
you have to email mileageplus AT united.com- attach scanned boarding passes and receipt/itinerary. I've done it twice- once for missing Turkish Air flights (from December- this is my third attempt to get those credits) and for EgyptAir flights from end of March (MS can't deal with the new United number).

I haven't gotten the missing credits yet, though I did get an email on the Turkish Air ones letting me know I would see credit in the next seven days. You get an immediate email back with a case number in case you have to call or contact them again about that case.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 3:01 am

Programs: United MP Platinum+ / 1Million Miles+ and Flying Blue
Hi;

I live by the rule that its always the CEO fault. Meaning, IMO good management is all about being able to delegate to scale. That means you have to chose the right people around you and the systems to provide quality for your customers.

I used to use email with UA and it worked. Same for the 1k line. I sent emails about my SWU's being postal mailed to my house in SF in paper format, no reply. I called 3x, and the agents were not able to help or I was cut off. So, IMO the people and systems that were chosen failed; and that is the fault of the CEO; IMO.

Now I communicate with United by post. I write very clean and short to the point. I send it to the board member and CEO and explain they are being sent this because the systems and people they have chosen fail. Therefore they should help me or find a new system and people to help me with my issue. I also always include that the letter is an "open letter" and I respect their right to reply in kind. What that means is that I plan to give those letters to the media or social media as I choose.

I think you are going to like it :~)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.