Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

2012 MileagePlus Elite Cards not Received by March 3

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 MileagePlus Elite Cards not Received by March 3

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA 2MM Lifetime Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Got my MM Kit

Only one luggage tag here too.

I went on to United.com/MMcompanion as noted in one of the pieces and it comes up with:

This site is temporarily unavailable. Please check back early April to enroll your spouse or eligible significant other.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 5:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold, B6 Mosiac, VS, AA, DL (and a legacy UA 2MM)
Just crossed 2MM recently, and wonder if there is a special 2MM card?

Probably not - guess I'll find out soon!
Old Mar 2, 2012, 6:04 pm

Got mine today! I am in the East Bay area of San Francisco. New card has my TWO MILLION MILER Status printed on the card. Finally! ^
Old Mar 2, 2012, 6:15 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
No card here in SF
Old Mar 2, 2012, 6:56 pm

Arrived today --- LAS
Card & bag tag with Premier 1K - 2Million Miler Star Alliance GOLD
10 drink chits
Everything expires 1/31/2013
Receive United Club card several weeks ago
Expires 1/31/2013 (Life time member, but receive a new card every year)

1k Card has new MP # on it
United Club card has old UAL MP # on it
Old Mar 2, 2012, 8:12 pm

Programs: UA MP 1K
FedEx left my box at the door (my wife found it and she is wondering when she'll get her status match since she now has no status and is flying on March 29). Nice luggage tag, nice box and personalized documents thanking me for being a MM. Would have appreciated it more if they just sent the stuff (without the tag) and didn't reduce the compensation for the Signature Visa card from $140 to $60. I figure that the tag and the FedEx must have cost them at least $30.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 8:41 pm

Programs: UA-1P SPG-G PC-PLT
Got some Premier Gold credentials in the SF area today.
I qualified for Plat for 2012 based on combined UA/CO mileage (my accounts were linked, and my CO account shows Plat status).

When I called the MP service desk, the rep told me that the kits were being sent out based on last year's MP activity only (not OP), and that I might receive a plat kit sometime in the future.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 8:44 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by Cap'n Adventure
Got some Premier Gold credentials in the SF area today.
I qualified for Plat for 2012 based on combined UA/CO mileage (my accounts were linked, and my CO account shows Plat status).

When I called the MP service desk, the rep told me that the kits were being sent out based on last year's MP activity only (not OP), and that I might receive a plat kit sometime in the future.
How strange. You'd think with the extra time this sort of thing would have been worked out.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:16 pm

Programs: UA 1P-MM
Got my 1K/1MM kit today - nice packaging. And a luggage tag to boot! I've been a 1K since 2004 and the luggage tag was a first...
Old Mar 2, 2012, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by Bigbit
Got my 1K/1MM kit today - nice packaging. And a luggage tag to boot! I've been a 1K since 2004 and the luggage tag was a first...
In prior years (probably pre-2004- don't remember for sure) we would receive these bag tags occasionally, and once we received a cd/dvd of Rhapsody in Blue & other tunes.

This year we DID NOT receive the GTEM (Going the extra mile) Atta-boys, or at least I didn't see them in my black gift box!

Hey! Just read the booklet that came with the stuff and on page # 4 it says "Two personalized MileagePlus luggage tags" are enclosed. Only received one, but no biggie as if this is the only screw up that's in store for me, I'm happy!!!

Last edited by LilAbner; Mar 2, 2012 at 9:31 pm
Old Mar 2, 2012, 10:55 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Originally Posted by Pat89339
At least you can console yourself with the thin mints. Mmmmmmm thin mints. I'm flying today, tomorrow and the next without my 1K card or thin mints!
Originally Posted by sim510
FedEx delivered my 1K MM box about an hour ago. Fancy!
I'm in LAX. I have thin mints, Tagalongs and Samoas, but no 1K card.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:48 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Nada for me either. Perhaps tomorrow...
Old Mar 3, 2012, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
My 1K credentials arrived via USPS today in Seattle.

-RM
Old Mar 3, 2012, 1:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
It's March 3rd. Where is my 2012 MP card?

It's March 3rd, and here I am stuck with an expired 2011 card from a defunct FF program (RIP OnePass) and a sticker expiring March 2 2012.

My next flight is on 3/11, so hopefully I will have received it by then. Otherwise, it will be interesting trying to get into a *A partner lounge.

Who else hasn't received their 2012 card?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 1:38 am

Programs: United Gold
No 1K love out here in Honolulu, but then again we're used to waiting longer for things to get here in the middle of the Pacific.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.