Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
E-certs don't appear to work yet on hte new CO.com. Hopefully that will be fixed.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

E-certs don't appear to work yet on hte new CO.com. Hopefully that will be fixed.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

FlyerTalk Evangelist

Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:03 am

Programs: UA 1k *G, AA Plat, Marriott Silver
Unhappy Account Issues Already

Aside from being able to logon the only thing showing correct is personal info. no status, upgrades, lifetime or 2012 miles, reservations.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:05 am

changes made in the past week are not reflected in reservations after migration.

do i call right away or wait?
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:06 am

Programs: UA Gold, AirBerlin Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Seems that it currently contains info from my old continental account, the united "stuff" (miles) were not added as of yet.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:09 am

Programs: many
pleased with one thing

Actually pleased with one thing. I now have three alpha numeric accounts to work with
The partner earning potential just increased exponentially. ^

The mind-boggling horrendous customer service over the last few months has at least paid off in one positive option.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by demkr
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Is anyone else seeing EQM and EQP from pmUA not carried over? Just want to confirm that nothing is out of whack w/ my account
I'm not seeing mine, either on the account mainpage, or in the United Mileage Plus History... The total mileage balance is correct, but EQMs are missing/null.

My reservation for tonight/tomorrow is a mess. I apparently got CPU'd on both segments, but in the reservation I now have:
MCO-SFO: United First (F) (should be ON)
SFO-HNL: United First (F)
SFO-HNL: United First (ON) BTW UA Insider, even in ON, the mileage earning is showing as 150%
SFO-HNL: United Economy (L)

If UA wants to credit me for F or for three SFO-HNL trips, I'm ok with that Will call soon to see if they can resync. When I tried last night, was told I might lose the ug if they attempt a resync before the changeover.

Last edited by Wx4caster; Mar 3, 2012 at 8:13 am Reason: added note on ON booking bonus
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:11 am

Programs: UA mm, Marriott PLT, Hilton Dia
mine looks OK. both rdm and lifetime updated to be combined. upgrade instruments shown correctly. and current reservations are intact.

whew.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:11 am

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
Originally Posted by cheltzel
Just logged on to my account using the mobile android app.

All my reservations are duplicated. One with the old UA PNR number and one with the new Shares (??) PNR Number.
I'm not able to log in at all on my iphone app.
Update: as of 9:31 cst I am able to access it on my iPhone

Last edited by Renard; Mar 3, 2012 at 8:31 am
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: UA 1K MM
UA Insider, please provide some guidance on what folks should do if they have waitlisted upgrades with inventory that does not make sense - e.g., ON waitlisted on a domestic two-cabin flight.

Should we call and somehow alter the upgrade so that it's queued up for R instead of ON? I would be very upset to miss the upgrade because I was waitlisted for inventory that could never possibly exist.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:19 am

Mileage Calculator?

Does anyone know if the mileage calculator has been updated with all the new rules? I just put in a round-trip and it looks like it hasn't been updated. Still got my 100% bonus with Gold Status...
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:19 am

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
Originally Posted by UA Insider
Hi Everyone,

If you're traveling today or tomorrow, we recommend calling us to have your reservation updated.
I called the elite line and after holding for 15 mins they could not fix it. Asked me to call again later to see if it can be fixed before my flight tomorrow. Can this be proactively searched and fixed for today and tomorrow instead of asking us to call back again?

Or maybe I should be able to decline the upgrade and stick to a working itinerary (ala Online Check'able one)
Old Mar 3, 2012, 8:22 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by UofM_Matt
Does anyone know if the mileage calculator has been updated with all the new rules? I just put in a round-trip and it looks like it hasn't been updated. Still got my 100% bonus with Gold Status...
IME the mileage calculator has never been accurate. It wouldn't show 500 mile minimums for me previously, for example.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.