Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 3:44 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG plat ambassador
Originally Posted by UAAAPeter
1. It knows I am a 1K which CO did not know before

My United miles don't show - only CO miles so far

Same for me. No UA miles, but my itineraries transferred, as well as the SWUs and CR1s, or whatever it is they are calling them now.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 3:56 am
Original Member

Programs: 1k UA, UA MM, AA EXPlat
Mci-ORD-phl. This morning no electronic boarding pass issued last night. Have paper. Can't login to mobile site. About to arrive McI counter. Impressive- lots of signage at airport distinguishing where to go as no co location yet so ual is now in two places!
Old Mar 3, 2012, 3:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
No UA miles. Pretty basic. I go into my statements to save them as a PDF and find that when I open them all I have is the Sign in page in the PDF. Tested? I think not. Again, this is basics.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:01 am
Original Member

McI---kiosks not working!!!

At McI, premier check in line is now the trouble line---lots of folks being directed to it

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 3, 2012 at 10:25 pm Reason: merge
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
I feel sorry for you lot flying over this weekend and coming week. I hope it will all be sorted by 27/3 ! Good luck all.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:05 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
All reservations from UA and CO showing
UA EQMs didn't transfer over
Other than that looks great ^
Heading to Newark shortly.

**Blue hyperlink isn't there on the FARE CLASS for future reservations to show bucket count**

Last edited by njcommodore; Mar 3, 2012 at 4:17 am
Company Representative, United Airlines
Original Poster

Account balance update

Hi Everyone,

As a quick reminder, as we continue working through our integration process, MileagePlus account balances are not immediately showing as combined. For those of you who did not have a balance under your 8-character number, and only had a balance under you 11-digit number, your balance may be showing zero. If you’re a Premier member, or if you’ve linked your accounts, your balance will be updated in the next 24 hours. In all other cases, the process of logging in will trigger the combining your balances and should be complete within a day or two.

Shannon
iwc

All miles (from both programs) including lifetime and EQM are now present and accounted for.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:13 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM
Reservations showing and historical miles etc. now updated. The missing bonus from a flight two weeks ago didn't magically appear.

My first reservation (flying Monday) has the dreaded "A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued" notification. I assume this is because some UDU upgrades cleared on Thursday or because others wait listed yesterday. I'm guessing I need to make this call or I won't be able to check in online.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:22 am
Company Representative, United Airlines
Original Poster

Seats and

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for sharing your experiences. There are two items we're looking into:
  1. Changed/missing seat assignments
  2. Unexpected itinerary modifications resulting in a need to have ticket reissued
If you run into either of these scenarios (or others), any details you'd like to share are appreciated. You’re welcome to post them here or send them to us via PM.

Shannon

Last edited by UA Insider; Mar 3, 2012 at 4:27 am Reason: typo
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:32 am

Programs: United Gold / 1.001 MM, Marriott Gold, SPG Platinum
Anybody know how (or if it is possible?) to look for NC and XC or NF or XF availability on the new website. The old pre-merger united.com way we did dummy award travel searches and set account profile to expert mode and looked at the flight details link. Thanks!

Last edited by SiliconValley1k; Mar 3, 2012 at 5:37 am
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:37 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by jpsj
At McI, premier check in line is now the trouble line---lots of folks being directed to it
20 minutes before boarding, 5 people huddled around boarding podium with some laminated cards asking "Did it work?" Impressed by the display of folks here--definitely trying to do this transition well---glad I am starting early as am beginning to feel that the hiccups are just beginning!
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:38 am

Programs: UA 0P
Originally Posted by SiliconValley1k
Anybody know how (or if it is possible?) to look for NC and XC or NF or XF availability on the new website. The old pre-merger united.com way we did dummy bookings and set account profile to expert mode and looked at the flight details link. Thanks!
Clicking on the 'fare class' link on a proposed flight schedule seems to show upgrade buckets as well as revenue buckets. They're renamed of course.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:49 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AC, VIPorter, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond
Bug with PMUA e-ticket receipts

I was going to reprint all my e-ticket receipts so that I had them with the new confirmation number.

However, I noticed that all the PMUA receipts show departure times, but no arrival times. PMCO are normal.

(I know I could print the itinerary for this info, but I always print only the e-ticket receipt because it shows the ticket number, which can be important if things go wrong).
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:52 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
I have 10 reservations booked.

1. ! A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued.
This reservation was ticketed and confirmed on Sat., Mar. 3, 2012 at 1:33 a.m. Central Time.
This flight is for today!!
There is no indication whatsoever that the last leg of this flight has CPU waitlisted.

2. No CPU indicator.

3. No CPU indicator.

4. No CPU indicator.

5. All appears okay.

6. ! A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued. This reservation was ticketed and confirmed on Sat., Mar. 3, 2012 at 1:33 a.m. Central Time.
No CPU pending

7. ! A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued.
This reservation was ticketed and confirmed on Sat., Mar. 3, 2012 at 1:33 a.m. Central Time.

8. Award Travel. Appears okay.

9. Award Travel. Appears okay.

10. This is the only reservation with the CPU indicator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.