Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Yup - I'm 9 days post a CA flight and 4 days post an AC flight w/no movement. It just shouldn't be that hard.

I called MP today and was told, yes, still have to wait the full 15 days. I expressed my dismay at flights not posting and the agent seemed bewildered, like I was the first to ever raise this point.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 8:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
I just has to email today...missing a us segment from10/24
Old Nov 8, 2012, 9:52 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
Missing four LH and one US. Ridiculous. In SQ lounge now--will see if this one posts.
Old Nov 9, 2012, 1:59 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by EnvoyBoy
Missing four LH and one US. Ridiculous. In SQ lounge now--will see if this one posts.
The Milage Plus agent I spoke to yesterday was actually quite apologetic. She said that in the last "couple of weeks" she feels like every other call she gets is about this - something has clearly happened recently. I really need this thing to get on the ball, because I need those RPUs and GPUs for 2013!
Old Nov 9, 2012, 9:55 am

Programs: UA MM, UA 1K, DL Silver
NZ - anybody else still having problems?

this is beyond incredible....our NZ flt in June (J class) was posted then removed from our acct about 1 month later. Every time we phone MP they say, give it 2 wks....just yesterday the agent spent an inordinate amount of time trying to assist, reading history, and said that "lots" of others are in the same situation.

My 1K status depends on this approx 14K "deposit" into my acct....how much longer? what happens when we get toward Dec 31st and still no miles

and lovely....I've just read that US is a problem as well, and I have a TPA-PHX flt coming up in a couple of weeks....grrrrrr!

Any insights?!
Old Nov 9, 2012, 9:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
I don't think that UA liked US posting their miles to MP accounts before they could. Sitting at 2 US segments missing, and looking at the next two weeks, i'm pretty sure I'll be at 10 by the end of the month, and 20 by the end of the year if this isn't cleared up.

C'mon UA, you were doing so good! (with respects of not screwing up our accounts anyway)
Old Nov 9, 2012, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by WIRunner
I don't think that UA liked US posting their miles to MP accounts before they could. Sitting at 2 US segments missing, and looking at the next two weeks, i'm pretty sure I'll be at 10 by the end of the month, and 20 by the end of the year if this isn't cleared up.

C'mon UA, you were doing so good! (with respects of not screwing up our accounts anyway)
Looks like you can say this about most *A carriers now WRT MP posting...I'm waiting on overdue CA/AC miles as well.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 4:00 am

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, Marriott BonVoy Titanium
Originally Posted by milepig
I got you beat by one. Currently at 6.
The two US flights I had on 11/06 have now posted, however I am still missing three US flights between 10/24 and 10/31.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 4:08 am
Suspended

Programs: United Premier 1K, GE/Nexus, Hertz Pres Circle, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Holiday Inn Plat
2 AC flights from 10-22 Unposted, 2 USAir flights from 11-5 Unposted.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A better question - has anyone had ANY *A miles post in the past ~2 weeks?

EDIT - I do see a couple reference to US miles posting
Old Nov 10, 2012, 3:26 pm

Any advice?

After almost 8 months, 3 DOT claims filed, numerous emails back and forth with MP, 5 attempts at submission, unanswered PMs to UA's (non)presence on FT, and several calls, I still have a D fare on OS which has not been credited. One leg of the flight was finally credited in August, the other was never credited. (And to add insult to injury it was the flight to get to a dying parent )

These miles would put me over 1K again for the year and I don't have enough *A flights for the remainder of the year to credit in place of this flight. I've also tried to credit that leg to my M&M account but they responded that it was 'credited elsewhere' meaning that they show it as a MP credit.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 5:20 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/*G. DL Gold for one more year.
Originally Posted by exbayern
Any advice?

After almost 8 months, 3 DOT claims filed, numerous emails back and forth with MP, 5 attempts at submission, unanswered PMs to UA's (non)presence on FT, and several calls, I still have a D fare on OS which has not been credited. One leg of the flight was finally credited in August, the other was never credited. (And to add insult to injury it was the flight to get to a dying parent )

These miles would put me over 1K again for the year and I don't have enough *A flights for the remainder of the year to credit in place of this flight. I've also tried to credit that leg to my M&M account but they responded that it was 'credited elsewhere' meaning that they show it as a MP credit.
I feel for you - it took me from January to September to get several segments credited. It happened piecemeal, but it did happen. Which method do you mean by "submission"? What worked for me in the end was taking turns between faxing, phoning, and e-mailing, until the last segment was credited.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 6:11 pm

Sorry, by 'submission' I meant submitting manually for the credit ie by fax. I just don't know what else to do at this point. Someone was very helpful and PM'd me the DOT link months ago. When UA contacted me the first time due to the DOT complaint I really thought that they would credit the miles, but they didn't.

If I do credit my last *A flights of the year to MP I'll still be about 500 miles short. And since I maintain M&M status (and have several OW flights before year end to requalify with them as well), I am loathe to change my plans just because UA is too lazy/sloppy/pathetic to credit the miles which are due to me.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 8:00 pm

Missing two LH and two CA. Damn I thought they would post and I would make Gold. No dice for me.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 3:21 am

Programs: UA GS, 1MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
I waited the 15 days for my 10/23 US flight to post. Did a mileage request and the miles posted in 2 days. DCA-BOS rt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.