Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
How long for Avianca miles to process?

Just wondering at what point I should start a missing miles inquiry. Flew AV BOG-CTG-BOG about a week and a half ago, and nothing has posted yet.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K
United asks you wait 15 days, http://www.united.com/web/en-US/cont...agecredit.aspx . Hope you kept your boarding pass and know your ticket number, just in case.

I can't help you with Avianca, but in my experience with a few other partners (LH, A3, LX, TX, US) miles have posted within 2–5 days after a flight if they're going to post at all. With AV, your mileage may vary.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by mherdeg
United asks you wait 15 days, http://www.united.com/web/en-US/cont...agecredit.aspx . Hope you kept your boarding pass and know your ticket number, just in case.

I can't help you with Avianca, but in my experience with a few other partners (LH, A3, LX, TX, US) miles have posted within 2–5 days after a flight if they're going to post at all. With AV, your mileage may vary.
Yup, I have all my boarding cards. I'll give them, another day then call tomorrow. It was paid J, so I have to assume I'll get some miles.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 7:57 pm

My miles from TK didn't post in the past 10 days, so I don't expect that they still will. 5 more days and then it's a(nother) task for the MP team to get them posted for me.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 9:31 pm

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, Marriott BonVoy Titanium
Originally Posted by enricong
Has anyone experienced any delay in US Air miles getting posted to your United account? My latest flight from a week ago hasn't posted yet and it usually posts in 3-4 days. I wasn't sure if there was a delay due to the storms.
I'm very close to moving up a level and would like to make sure those miles get posted ASAP so I can take advantage of the benefits on my next flight.
I flew thee flights on US Air since 10/24 and they have not yet posted. Since the issue has been posted by several members lately I guess it is a system glitch.

And to everyone who wants to point it out: Yes, I know you can only report missing partner miles after 15 days.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 12:45 pm

Programs: UA
Flew a pure LX itinerary about 10 days ago. Usually, LX flights take about 1 week for them to post on my account, but this time it took 10 days, and only the second leg posted.
First leg fare basis was E (second leg W). According to UA MP section, both segments receive PQM.
Not sure why the second leg posted first...odd.

Anyway, I have not yet needed to submit a credit request (lucky I guess), but this missing segment would put me over the next UA tier.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 5:21 am

Programs: American Airlines EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Trouble with applying for Star Alliance missing mileage online?

I've tried to apply for missing Austrian Airlines mileage from my UAL account. It let's me fill in all the information and then gives error message (while clearing out all my entries) -
! The system is currently unavailable, please try later.

Is it working for anyone?

Cheers
Old Nov 7, 2012, 5:38 am

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by tomsam
I've tried to apply for missing Austrian Airlines mileage from my UAL account. It let's me fill in all the information and then gives error message (while clearing out all my entries) -
! The system is currently unavailable, please try later.
I just filled one out (Brussels Airlines) no trouble.

Troubling is this is my 7th outstanding ticket in the last 6 weeks, and yet none have posted. MP seems to be having serious issues with SN and SA flights recently.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
I just filled one out (Brussels Airlines) no trouble.

Troubling is this is my 7th outstanding ticket in the last 6 weeks, and yet none have posted. MP seems to be having serious issues with SN and SA flights recently.
I'm now 8 days overdue on my CA flight as well - 7 more to go til I can have MP do something the system no longer appears to do automatically...
Old Nov 7, 2012, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Air China

My colleague and My Air China flights from the last couple of weeks have not been posted.....
Old Nov 7, 2012, 11:01 pm

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, Marriott BonVoy Titanium
I am now missing five (5) US Airways flights since 10/24.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 3:09 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA EP, Marriott Plt
What is going on in MileagePlus (Trouble with recording miles)

Has anyone noticed that the time and accuracy of recording miles is getting worse? Only one of my last flights taken over the last two weeks has been recorded. Not a single international star alliance partner flight has been correctly recorded since the merger. I upgraded a round trip international flight last month. First they withdrew 4 upgrades instead of two, then after the flight I contacted them and they put three back in instead of two and the one they used was one expiring next year rather than this year. The agents I have talked to have been very courteous and helpful. The random seat selection issue where the web site showed a different seat than your actual seat seems to be resolved. Anybody else seeing this, United people great, United systems not so great?
Old Nov 8, 2012, 3:13 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ng-thread.html is still active

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 8, 2012 at 3:31 pm Reason: wrong aadded info
Old Nov 8, 2012, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by points_maniac
I am now missing five (5) US Airways flights since 10/24.
I got you beat by one. Currently at 6.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:35 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Why is SHARES so freaking bad at posting segments? Over the course of more than 500 segments in 8 years on UA and *A partners, I only had to request missing mileage credit twice on PMUA.

Since 3/3, I've had to do so four times already, and am approaching a fourth as one of my recent flights is still a no-show.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.