Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is [Consolidated]UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.

For missing flight partner credit you will need to wait 15 7 days.
For any segment operated by a Star Alliance partner airline, Aer Lingus or Jet Airway, you’ll need to enter additional information along with the ticket number.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2014, 8:27 am

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, Avis 1st
9K Not Posting

I flew IAH-BOS-ACK-BOS-IAH (all on one PNR) three weeks ago and the two 9K segments have failed to post even after calling the MPSC and submitting a missing miles request for the two segments. Any recent experience in getting UA to post RDM from 9K?
Old Jul 10, 2014, 4:23 pm

Question A3 Not posting

Flew A3 from VIE-HER back in mid-May on an "S" fare. My MP number was in the record, but the miles never posted. After 15 days, I submitted the online Star Alliance partner missing mileage request via the UA Website. After another 15 days, with nothing showing up, I sent an email to 1K Voice, asking for help. The 1K Voice told me that they would re-submit the request, and to wait 15 days. I've now waited that additional 15 days, still to no avail. A followup email to the 1K Voice politely told me that I am SOL.

Before I roll over and give up on my ~1k pqm's, I was wondering if FT might have some alternative ideas/suggestions for getting the credit?
Old Jul 10, 2014, 5:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by IAATM
A followup email to the 1K Voice politely told me that I am SOL.
Did they give you an explanation?
Old Jul 10, 2014, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA MP - 1K
SQ flights not posting (slowly posting)

Hello all,

two of my recent SQ flights have yet to post (one on 27/06 and another on 06/07), both flights were an E fare class economy fare.

OTOH, my Shenzhen Airlines flight from two days ago already posted.

Anybody have similiar recent experience that SQ flights post slow, or not at all?
Old Jul 10, 2014, 9:02 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by IAATM
Flew A3 from VIE-HER back in mid-May on an "S" fare. My MP number was in the record, but the miles never posted. After 15 days, I submitted the online Star Alliance partner missing mileage request via the UA Website. After another 15 days, with nothing showing up, I sent an email to 1K Voice, asking for help. The 1K Voice told me that they would re-submit the request, and to wait 15 days. I've now waited that additional 15 days, still to no avail. A followup email to the 1K Voice politely told me that I am SOL.

Before I roll over and give up on my ~1k pqm's, I was wondering if FT might have some alternative ideas/suggestions for getting the credit?
Yes, in a case like this call the Premier Number on the back of your card and request to speak with the Mileage Plus Service Center. I am sure they will help you out. This is not a job for 1K voice or anymore email. Trust me, it works.. Let us know how it works out. Safe travels (But first go the the Earn Miles section of .bomb, then click on partners, then click on A3 and ensure that "s" class is a viable booking class that earns miles on UA and at what %..)
Old Jul 12, 2014, 4:25 pm

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Yes, in a case like this call the Premier Number on the back of your card and request to speak with the Mileage Plus Service Center.. Let us know how it works out...first go the the Earn Miles section of .bomb....and ensure that "s" class is a viable booking class that earns miles on UA and at what %..)
OK, will do, thanks for the tip.

http://www.united.com/CMS/en-US/mark...spx?ItemId=394

Yep, already done, and "S" on A3 is definitely 100%. That was the first thing I did, even before booking the ticket back in April.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:52 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Looks like I'm late the party on the LH codeshare miles posting. Waiting for my 7/7 flights to post. Seems like the consensus is to wait 3 weeks, then call MP.

I'm wondering aloud if it would have made a difference if I had my MP FF# added to my BP at airport check-in.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:54 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FTstudent
Looks like I'm late the party on the LH codeshare miles posting. Waiting for my 7/7 flights to post. Seems like the consensus is to wait 3 weeks, then call MP.

I'm wondering aloud if it would have made a difference if I had my MP FF# added to my BP at airport check-in.
I believe the LH issue is ongoing; it likely had nothing to do with your FF# being added at the airport.

FWIW, prior to PQD, I was seeing LH flights post in 24-36 hours. Post-PQD, they're all requiring manual requests be submitted.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA Gold/*G, Marriott/SPG Gold Elite
Originally Posted by FTstudent
My 6/24 4U flight and 7/5 LH flights have not been posted. I've submitted request for the 4U flight but can't do the same for LH flights since it is not 15+ days yet. It's really frustrating because I'm resuming my commute between NYC (EWR) and LA...the missing miles would push me to Platinum and increase chances of CPU...
Old Jul 15, 2014, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
I'm relieved to see there's an issue with LH. I've often seen them post faster than UA flights in the past, and was worried about my 7/4 flight.

However, I'm unclear reading recent posts. Has anyone had the miles post without calling, or is the consensus that they won't post until I call (after the 15 day waiting period)?
Old Jul 15, 2014, 5:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K, GE/Nexus, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by JBord
I'm relieved to see there's an issue with LH. I've often seen them post faster than UA flights in the past, and was worried about my 7/4 flight.

However, I'm unclear reading recent posts. Has anyone had the miles post without calling, or is the consensus that they won't post until I call (after the 15 day waiting period)?
Single data point, but my LH flight from last week posted (with PQDs) within a day - in fact, a day earlier than my UA flight flown the same day... Remember being (pleasantly!) surprised... Ticket was on 016 stock.

EDIT: additional data point - my SO's LH ticket (NOT on 016) posted within 24 hours as well (no PQDs, obviously). Go figure.

Last edited by nikolastojsin; Jul 15, 2014 at 5:56 pm Reason: Additional Data Point
Old Jul 16, 2014, 7:46 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
I'm still waiting on: 7/11 LH, 7/13 OS. 7/10 UA and 7/13 AC have posted from my recent trip. I'm not holding my breath on the LH segment and am resigned to having to manually request it once .bomb will actually allow me to do so...
Old Jul 16, 2014, 7:52 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
another UA-codeshare on LH not posting... my MUC-ORD flight on 7/6 did not post. The MLA-MUC and ORD-AUS flights posted no problems.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 3:44 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
A couple of Air China flights didn't credit for me. Before anyone jumps on this: Yes, the booking classes are eligible for miles.

Tried claiming using the online form but a few weeks have passed and I got no response. Guess I'll have to send them an email with copies of the BPs. Do I need to attach the e-ticket as well?

Is it normal for them to respond/acknowledge claims?

Lastly, should I fax or email to get a faster response?

MTIA
Old Jul 17, 2014, 7:27 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
[QUOTE=SilverChris;23210383]A couple of Air China flights didn't credit for me. Before anyone jumps on this: Yes, the booking classes are eligible for miles.

Tried claiming using the online form but a few weeks have passed and I got no response. Guess I'll have to send them an email with copies of the BPs. Do I need to attach the e-ticket as well?

Is it normal for them to respond/acknowledge claims?

Lastly, should I fax or email to get a faster response?

MTIA [/QUOT

Sending E Ticket and BP's Via Email had worked well for me. Recap all Flights in the body of the email that you are seeking credit for. Good luck and Safe Travels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.