Old Sep 15, 17, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
EWR United Club Status as of February 2022
Terminal A - A2 concourse, 5:15 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. daily
C1 - Near gate C74, upper level, 5:15 a.m. 9:45 p.m. daily (under renovation)
C2 - Pop-up location near C93 - , 2:00 p.m. 7:30 p.m. daily, no hot food
C3- New club C123

related threads: Status of new permanent EWR United Clubs? (C3)
United Polaris Lounge Open in Newark (EWR)








related thread: Status of new permanent EWR United Clubs?

Archive thread:Status of United Clubs at EWR {Archive}




Print Wikipost

Status of United Clubs at EWR

Old Nov 2, 21, 7:26 am
  #241  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ORD
Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Ambassador, AA Platinum, Avis Pres Club, Hertz Pres Circle
Posts: 494
Originally Posted by fumje View Post
Haven't seen day passes accepted at C74 for quite a while. I doubt it will change until (less likely) PL reopens or (more likely) the new C club opens.
thanks for the info
jimdarcy is offline  
Old Nov 2, 21, 1:26 pm
  #242  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New York, NY
Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Posts: 8,841
Originally Posted by tarheelnj View Post
The App is showing Terminal A club open. Anyone there today?
The app and United.com have been mostly right-on with reopenings, so I trust this. It also lines up with some of the reports of "in a few weeks" that came in response to my inquiries during the month of October. Reportedly, Terminal A is now GoJet-exclusive, with Republic focused in Terminal C. I have a CRJ550 flight coming up in a few days, so I'll report back, but hopefully we have some other members in there sooner.
SPN Lifer likes this.
EWR764 is online now  
Old Nov 2, 21, 3:55 pm
  #243  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DAY
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Plat Premier (+AMB); Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Posts: 9,122
Originally Posted by EWR764 View Post
The app and United.com have been mostly right-on with reopenings, so I trust this. It also lines up with some of the reports of "in a few weeks" that came in response to my inquiries during the month of October. Reportedly, Terminal A is now GoJet-exclusive, with Republic focused in Terminal C. I have a CRJ550 flight coming up in a few days, so I'll report back, but hopefully we have some other members in there sooner.
I am scheduled on an early morning GoJet flight on Thursday. Will see if it ends up going out of A or C.
goodeats21 is offline  
Old Nov 4, 21, 4:52 am
  #244  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DAY
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Plat Premier (+AMB); Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Posts: 9,122
Originally Posted by manstein58 View Post
G2 had the Terminal A club reopening 10/29? Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by EWR764 View Post
The app and United.com have been mostly right-on with reopenings, so I trust this. It also lines up with some of the reports of "in a few weeks" that came in response to my inquiries during the month of October. Reportedly, Terminal A is now GoJet-exclusive, with Republic focused in Terminal C. I have a CRJ550 flight coming up in a few days, so I'll report back, but hopefully we have some other members in there sooner.
Originally Posted by goodeats21 View Post
I am scheduled on an early morning GoJet flight on Thursday. Will see if it ends up going out of A or C.
Can confirm that Terminal A United Club is now open.
Early morning visit, basic fare on offer. No real changes inside.

Vastly better then the Terminal C chaos.

Finally...!!!
Xyzzy, m.y, narvik and 2 others like this.
goodeats21 is offline  
Old Nov 4, 21, 11:39 am
  #245  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DAY
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Plat Premier (+AMB); Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Posts: 9,122
Some pics from my early morning visit at the newly re-opened Terminal A Club.

Basic food spread. Free style machine was out of order. The expresso / coffee machine is gone, just had the brewed pots available.
Bar opened at 6AM.





narvik and 8MiHi like this.
goodeats21 is offline  
Old Nov 4, 21, 2:37 pm
  #246  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Posts: 3,722
Originally Posted by goodeats21 View Post
Some pics from my early morning visit at the newly re-opened Terminal A Club.

Basic food spread. Free style machine was out of order. The expresso / coffee machine is gone, just had the brewed pots available.
Bar opened at 6AM.





It seems mind-boggling that something could be already Out Of Order at a newly opened club...
physioprof is offline  
Old Nov 4, 21, 2:53 pm
  #247  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike...
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Posts: 33,309
Originally Posted by physioprof View Post
It seems mind-boggling that something could be already Out Of Order at a newly opened club...
My guess is that it wasn't turned on when the club opened, not that it is already broken. I spoke with one of the repair people for those machines at EWR a few months ago. I've seen the innards. They are extremely complex and have lots of adjustments. The machines require WiFi t work -- among other things, they call for service on themselves.
Xyzzy is online now  
Old Nov 12, 21, 1:07 pm
  #248  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: TOA
Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Posts: 16,605
Current lunch/dinner fare at C74:








Soup wasn't out yet. Self serve Coke machine was working.

David
DELee is offline  
Old Nov 12, 21, 1:10 pm
  #249  
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: EWR
Programs: UA 1K, DL DM
Posts: 187
Originally Posted by DELee View Post
Current lunch/dinner fare at C74:
Soup wasn't out yet. Self serve Coke machine was working.
David
Still crap, but a massive improvement vs not too long ago.
threecap is offline  
Old Nov 12, 21, 1:20 pm
  #250  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: TOA
Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Posts: 16,605
Originally Posted by threecap View Post
Still crap, but a massive improvement vs not too long ago.
Lots of plastic.

David
DELee is offline  
Old Nov 29, 21, 7:23 am
  #251  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: BOS<>NYC<>BKK
Programs: UA 4.2MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Posts: 4,199
FWIW, a GS rep at EWR just told me the new C3 club will open in April. OMMV!
EWR764, manstein58 and 8MiHi like this.
wxguy is online now  
Old Nov 29, 21, 4:36 pm
  #252  
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Wayne, NJ USA
Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Posts: 2,100
Originally Posted by wxguy View Post
FWIW, a GS rep at EWR just told me the new C3 club will open in April. OMMV!
Awesome! Can't wait for them to shut the C74 nightmare for some deep renovations.
EWR764 likes this.
elitefreak is offline  
Old Nov 29, 21, 6:49 pm
  #253  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ORF, RIC
Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Posts: 5,981
Originally Posted by wxguy View Post
FWIW, a GS rep at EWR just told me the new C3 club will open in April. OMMV!
The year was not mentioned by the GS rep, I guess! 😄
Hope that it will be April 2022.
Kmxu is online now  
Old Nov 29, 21, 10:37 pm
  #254  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Programs: Alaska 75K, Delta Silver, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Titanium + LT Gold
Posts: 7,056
Originally Posted by Kmxu View Post
The year was not mentioned by the GS rep, I guess! 😄
Plausible deniability
Repooc17 is offline  
Old Nov 30, 21, 2:13 am
  #255  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Programs: UA 1K 1MM (finally!), IHG AMB-Spire, HH Diamond
Posts: 59,066
Just had a flight out of EWR in the C125-131 wing (btw - why would they board 777s in that tight corner 125/126 gate area? Yuck)

But based on the acreage of plastic wrap, the new UC in that area looks to be massive.
EWR764 and 8MiHi like this.
uastarflyer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread