Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Prolonged hold times roll over to India=UA training for system change?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2012, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ovaltine secret decoder club, Hilton Diamond, United 1K, Hawaiian air Gold, Starwood Gold

Abnormally LONG hold times that eventually roll over to India. 5X calls today with same result. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old Feb 2, 2012, 6:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, CX GR, Hilton Diamond, Global Entry
Originally Posted by thehoax
Abnormally LONG hold times that eventually roll over to India. 5X calls today with same result. Anyone else experiencing this?
Most likely due to the Travel Waiver for DEN area
Old Feb 2, 2012, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ovaltine secret decoder club, Hilton Diamond, United 1K, Hawaiian air Gold, Starwood Gold
Good answer. I just heard that exact answer from UA agent in Michigan.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 8:39 pm

The [email protected] has be horribly slow the last 2 months. Probably 2 weeks+ to get a response.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 4:42 am

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
I had about 4 calls into CO or UA yesterday and about half the time I was bumped over to India. I just assumed it had to do with the DEN waiver but could be wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.