Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aspen Airport Storm Issues

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2012, 11:19 am
Suspended

If you have international connections on a different carrier or something with less flexibility than most vacationers i would consider booking Eagle county next time originally.

As someone who has spent alot of time in Aspen alot of frequent people fly into Vail/Eagle County airport and take a bus or rental car into Aspen. Eagle County is West of Vail so its only about 1 hour and 15 min from Aspen and is in a good location for less cancellations especially wind and snow. Eagle also sees lots of 757s and bigger planes and its a pretty easy drive for that area. It is nothing like driving up from Denver the traffic is easier and the drive is easy for that area.

I recommend everyone to use Eagle instead of Denver to Vail/Beaver Creek because the drive is so much easier/less traffic-weather delays but for Aspen it also is a pretty close option with less cancellations than Aspen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.