Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Mileage Plus Shopping - consolidated mileage posting questions / issues

Mileage Plus Shopping - consolidated mileage posting questions / issues

Old Apr 15, 21, 10:45 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, Starwood Gold, Plat AE, CO PP MC, Marriott Rewards Plat, Virgin Elevate Gold
Mileage Plus Shopping portal - how long to post miles

I've probably seen similar posts in the past, but wondering why it seems the miles NEVER post ?

I can actually see the purchases in the dashboard, but they never post to my MP account - ideas?
Old Apr 19, 21, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by caseminole View Post
I've probably seen similar posts in the past, but wondering why it seems the miles NEVER post ?

I can actually see the purchases in the dashboard, but they never post to my MP account - ideas?
IME they always post, but unable to tell how long it takes. Sometimes it's days, sometimes it's months, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I've stopped bothering with it and asking for follow-ups, their answer is always basically "they post when they post" and yes they do post eventually.

If you did several purchases from different stores and NONE has posted in months, I'd contact them though. There could be an issue there.
Old Apr 19, 21, 8:55 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, Starwood Gold, Plat AE, CO PP MC, Marriott Rewards Plat, Virgin Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by mozilla View Post
IME they always post, but unable to tell how long it takes. Sometimes it's days, sometimes it's months, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I've stopped bothering with it and asking for follow-ups, their answer is always basically "they post when they post" and yes they do post eventually.

If you did several purchases from different stores and NONE has posted in months, I'd contact them though. There could be an issue there.
It's been just over a month, so i will give it a little time. It's several smaller purchases. You can actually SEE the activity in the shopping portal, so for sure it was tracked.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: