Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Million Miler one-time adjustment 12/31/11 questions/tracking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Million Miler one-time adjustment 12/31/11 questions/tracking

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2012, 4:56 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
UA Insider had referenced additional adjustements in an earlier posting

Originally Posted by UA Insider
Hi northpole999,we'll be doing a subsequent recalibration in a few weeks to capture miles that fall into just this category (e.g. miles that post in early 2012 but that actually count toward 2011).

Hi bmvaughn, I can confirm that the lifetime balances for Mileage Plus and OnePass won’t be combined until we transition to a single
system. We’ll work to get the wording on the website changed.

Shannon
Old Feb 11, 2012, 5:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by epiding
It seems nebulous... will the March 3rd new recalibration also add Jan1-March2 2012 EQM activity to the new post-March3rd lifetime mileage tally???
Isn't that what this says?

At that point, this total will be refreshed to include any lifetime miles earned since January 1.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 8:37 pm

Programs: United 1K, HH Diamond, CBP Global Entry
Originally Posted by star_world
Isn't that what this says?
no, its not clear. See above. it conflicts with WineCountry's post.

A) does 2012 flight EQM activity in Jan/Feb count towards lifetime in the March 3rd second adjustment?

or

B) does only late posting EQMs in 2012 for actual 2011 flight EQM activity will count in the March 2nd readjustment?

thats the unclear point.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by epiding
no, its not clear. See above. it conflicts with WineCountry's post.

A) does 2012 flight EQM activity in Jan/Feb count towards lifetime in the March 3rd second adjustment?

or

B) does only late posting EQMs in 2012 for actual 2011 flight EQM activity will count in the March 2nd readjustment?

thats the unclear point.
Jan 1 forward only actual BIS on UA/CO counts towards lifetime. The second adjustment will capture any late posting EQM's from 2011.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Marriott LT
Lifetime MileagePlus adjustments on 12/31

Somehow, I seem to have lost/deleted my screenshot of the "new lifetime miles" page with adjustments on 12/31. Are there any links where I can see that adjustment?

I know my lifetime miles are way off right now, and I'm trying to do some back-end accounting to see how off they are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.