Thanks COUA! (Happy rewarded customer)

Old Nov 1, 2011, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Thumbs up Thanks COUA! (Happy rewarded customer)

Was looking to book DC-TLV over holidays. Know it's tough, and late.

I'm a DL refugee with a ton of Skypesos. Actually found flights with them -- J out, Y back. Better than expected.

On CO found J out, F back, on LH, for only 10k more. My first flight in LH F. Seamless transfer from UA (which didn't show it) and I'm ticketed.

Boy am I happy I switched.

Now back to the regularly-scheduled grumbling.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 8:49 am

Programs: United
I know what you mean. About a month ago I was able to book two award tickets on SQ in Y from LAX to CGK, leaving Jan 2 and returning Jan 17, and my wife and I will be flying on the A380 for the first time from LAX-NRT-SIN. The agent was very friendly and helpful, and it only cost me 65,000 CO miles per ticket, with no fuel surcharges. I couldn't believe how easy it all was compared with all the contortions I had to go through to book a low-level award ticket with Delta. The difference between DL and COUA is like night and day when it comes to booking award tickets. I actually had quite a few flight options to choose from!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.