Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

General Questions re: MileagePlus Flex PQP ( was Flex PQM)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2018, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Benefits unique to the Chase MP Presidential Plus card (closed and not available for new cardholders)
- 1000 FPQM per $5,000 spend (or 0.2 / $1)
- FPQMs are only valid for Premier Silver / Gold / Platinum status, expire 3 years after earning
- FPQMs can only be used to increase PQMs to a max of 75,000. They are not counted once 75K is reached. (example 80K PQMs +10 FPQMs is still 80K total)
- FPQMs cannot be used to earn GPUs or RPUs past 75K PQMs
- FPQMs are held separately and are only used when the owner requests them to be applied to their MP account
FPQMs can be applied for a given year as late as March 31 of the next year
Print Wikipost

General Questions re: MileagePlus Flex PQP ( was Flex PQM)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2023, 3:25 pm

I no longer see my flex PQP on the website or in the app. Does anybody know where to find it now?
Old Apr 28, 2023, 4:38 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-über-elite status
Originally Posted by lewinr
I no longer see my flex PQP on the website or in the app. Does anybody know where to find it now?
On Website it’s on the My United page, under Premier Progress. I don’t think it’s on the app.
8MiHi likes this.
Old May 1, 2023, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
Originally Posted by lewinr
I also have never found it on the app. It appears to be only on the website.
stanj and Say Vandelay like this.
Old May 2, 2023, 6:21 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by 8MiHi
I also have never found it on the app. It appears to be only on the website.
I guess I can see why they never built it into the app since it already was only relevant to a small group of MP members, and now since the end of March an even smaller one--those of us who had the card in 2011 or before (and didn't use all our FPQM/Ps before the switch).
8MiHi likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2023, 1:42 pm

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
For those who still have Flex Premier Qualifying Points, remember that the amount of PQPs required to achieve status is likely to go up with inflation and FPQPs don't inflate.
I expect to use what I have left as soon as makes sense. It is possible that my remaining FPQPs will never be used, but I am including them in my plan for '25.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond
I should know this, but it's been a while...

PQPs earned in 2023 will be available until March 31, 2024 to add my Flex PQPs to (in order to obtain status for the rest of 2024), correct?

Just a bit paranoid.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 7:08 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by Bonehead
I should know this, but it's been a while...

PQPs earned in 2023 will be available until March 31, 2024 to add my Flex PQPs to (in order to obtain status for the rest of 2024), correct?

Just a bit paranoid.
PQPs earned in 2023 are automatically added to the rest of the PQPs earned through flying each time you reach the spending threshold and should be reflected in your total PQPs.
8MiHi likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA MM Plat; AA MM Gold; HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by gusd
PQPs earned in 2023 are automatically added to the rest of the PQPs earned through flying each time you reach the spending threshold and should be reflected in your total PQPs.
Since one's 2023-24 status is based on PQFs/PQPs earned during the calendar year 2023, I'm asking if those 2023 PQPs will stick around until March 31, 2024 and allow me to add (between 1/1/2024 and 3/31/2024) my Flex PQPs to those 2023 earned PQPs.

I think so, but as I said, it's been a while since I transferred PQPs in order to reach the next status level, and I have flights just before New Years that would allow me to keep more of my lifetime PQPs earned in the deep, dark past. I don't want to space out and forget to do the transfer before the 1st if my 2023 PQPs go away on that date.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:56 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, IHG Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Bonehead
Since one's 2023-24 status is based on PQFs/PQPs earned during the calendar year 2023, I'm asking if those 2023 PQPs will stick around until March 31, 2024 and allow me to add (between 1/1/2024 and 3/31/2024) my Flex PQPs to those 2023 earned PQPs.

I think so, but as I said, it's been a while since I transferred PQPs in order to reach the next status level, and I have flights just before New Years that would allow me to keep more of my lifetime PQPs earned in the deep, dark past. I don't want to space out and forget to do the transfer before the 1st if my 2023 PQPs go away on that date.
Historically that is how it has been. Between Jan 1 and Mar 31, you can apply FPQPs to either the current year or the preceding one.
caseminole likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.