Wiki Posts
Search

I hate our new mother!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2011, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAmm, Hyatt Plat,Marriott Gold, AA EXP
I hate our new mother!!!!

She seems to be doing anything she can to break up our happy family. Nothing we have known for most of our lives seems to be sacred. Special meals, status, even pillows. Stepmoms can be bad. However, ours seems to be quite cruel at best.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 12:22 am
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by UaCoCo
She seems to be doing anything she can to break up our happy family. Nothing we have known for most of our lives seems to be sacred. Special meals, status, even pillows. Stepmoms can be bad. However, ours seems to be quite cruel at best.
Not a very good analogy. You can't do anything about getting a new stepmom, but you can certainly choose a new airline!

LAX
Old Aug 14, 2011, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAmm, Hyatt Plat,Marriott Gold, AA EXP
That is just silly. Of course one could move anywhere. We are talking about investments with a company through a mutual relationship of many years. In my case since 1996. I have been 1K for the past 4 with premier exec for 3, silver for the remainder. Never have I been concerned about this company until now.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 12:48 am
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by UaCoCo
That is just silly. Of course one could move anywhere. We are talking about investments with a company through a mutual relationship of many years. In my case since 1996. I have been 1K for the past 4 with premier exec for 3, silver for the remainder. Never have I been concerned about this company until now.
The feelings are obviously not mutual, unfortunately!

LAX
Old Aug 14, 2011, 12:52 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Plenty of existing threads in the three UA/CO forums in which to rant.

I'm closing this one.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.