Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Possible tax free tickets after midnight? (Merged)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible tax free tickets after midnight? (Merged)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2011, 11:08 am

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
Originally Posted by cordelli
Really?

The IRS has not yet updated their page with any information, and none of the airlines have linked to any IRS form.

One posted posted a link to a form from January 2009 in a thread on a bulletin board that may or may not apply, but if you have a link to the current form the IRS is requesting you use, or any information saying to use that one, please do share.

Some airlines, JetBlue for example, has published instructions saying to contact them, not the IRS while they wait for the IRS to provide them instructions.

But hey, since apparently you have the information, please do share.
Like I said, I defer to your experience. Sorry I struck a nerve.

And I'll stop posting on this issue since I don't want it to hit 500 posts.
Old Jul 26, 2011, 11:20 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Perhaps some of the posters here should learn not to attack each other. If they want to edit their posts, go for it. Until then, this is closed.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.