Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Combining travel credit coupons and ecert?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2011, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Platinum/ DL Silver

Is it possible to combine travel credit coupons and an ecert? I was issued the coupons while I was still at the airport, but issued an ecert after I got home for an additional $100. On the coupons it says they are not combinable with any other vouchers or credits. Since all of the coupons and the ecert were issued for the same VDB shouldn't UA be able to allow the combining of the two? Any advice, guidance or creative ways to make this happen will be greatly appreciated.

If you wanna know how I received to different types of compensation the story can be found http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...vdb-offer.html
Old Jul 7, 2011, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
They cannot be combined in their present format.

If you want to pursue it, you'll have to see if UA would void the e-cert, return the paper, and issue you new paper for $400.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.