Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

What do you think of an official Do now the merger is on?

What do you think of an official Do now the merger is on?

Old Jun 3, 2011, 12:56 pm

Programs: Mariott Plat, *wood Plat, Hyatt Diamond, United 1K
in for this as well, preferably ord/iah?
Old Jun 3, 2011, 1:25 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by rggale
How about CLE? Let's save the hublet!!!!!!!
yes! ^
Old Jun 3, 2011, 3:09 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
Sounds like a hoot!
Old Jun 3, 2011, 7:04 pm

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
No question I would be in. I made it to DOs III and IV and they were amazing.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 9:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM; IHG Spire; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold (UA); National Executive Elite
I'm in (+1).

If buy-in was a concern (I doubt it), there could be one of those ransom schemes, where people pay into escrow first.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 11:02 pm

Programs: Continental, American
Yes...

I'm in +1. I went to II, III, IV. Amazing how these were pulled off... shutting down the President's Club in E at IAH just for the DO as an example, food and drinks and the beautiful CO attendants who worked it.

I also commend Cigarman's efforts, at least he is willing to tackle this effort, it is a monumental task to say the least.

Having said that, and though I live in Houston, I'd say consider SFO as a "neutral" ground.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
+1 for a DO.

Just make sure there is a building with enough floors for it to be "worth" getting stuck in the elevator.. (ref 1600 miles to those DO-folks on the HQ tour getting stuck for an hour at HDQ near the 16th floor.)

---
Spent 5th anniversary at a CO DO w/ hubby - and also have 2 sets of CO china services, too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.