Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Spafinder Gift Certs no longer available on FTD.com to earn UA miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2011, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle

I have been looking the past month and haven't seen them even available anymore. Anyone have any luck? Usually I'm successful in finding some workarounds but this isn't working now.
Old Apr 10, 2011, 9:31 pm

Programs: UA GS 2MM, AA P 2MM, DL PM, US P, VS G, SPG LT P, HH D, HYATT P, PC P, AVIS PC, HERTZ PLAT
FTD has their 100th anniversary sale going on now. When a 25%+ discount, is available they seem to remove the lower margin items from their site for a period. They _may_ come back after that.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 4:58 am

Programs: Herz PC, Gold Starwood, Platinum Holiday Inn
i buy those @ costco during chrismas or costco.com during other times...

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...atchallpartial

20 % discount ;-)
JR
Old Apr 11, 2011, 9:30 am

it doesnt seem to be functional anymore...

I used to work for FTD in one of the call centers. I know which certs your talking about....I tried to use the item codes (as they dont change them, they just make new ones when ones have a built in sale or something), and the generic item codes are gone for now. They do state acknowledgement of the item ("Gift Certificate" is currently not available) so they might be back later on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.