Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

1K flying UA codeshare on CO, how to upg?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2011, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA 1K, HILT DIAMOND, PC PLAT

Was recently status matched to 1K from Exec Plat on AA. So I really do not understand the rules as far as upgrading on CO. I do realize that when flying on United Metal that the UDU will be automatically requested, but after that I am clueless.

I am currently booked on UA Flight 3803 from FLL to ORD, operated by CO, do I have any options?

Thanks in Advance,

CRED
Old Apr 8, 2011, 10:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Piece of cake....

Get your 1K status matched to CO Platinum by following the link in this thread (http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...tus-tools.html). Once the match is confirmed log on to co.com, retrieve the reservation there and set it to use your OnePass number as your FF number. That will give you the best chance at an upgrade on that flight. You're still eligible even with the 1K number on the reservation but putting the CO Platinum number should elevate you a bit more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.