FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   The Penalty Box (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1200295-penalty-box.html)

paranoiatx May 4, 11 2:42 pm


Originally Posted by zippypinhead (Post 16325991)
I'm gonna toss this computer right out the window if just one more person e-mails this to me today:

"May the fourth be with you."
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ugh, I hear ya. My facebook feed is full of that cr*p. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Instead, look forward to tomorrow: Cinco de Mayo. Mmm, margaritas...and BBQ...on man now I'm hungry again. And thirsty.

notabob May 4, 11 3:50 pm

US is a cluster:rolleyes: of an airline...

Mackieman May 4, 11 4:21 pm


Originally Posted by notabob (Post 16328727)
US is a cluster:rolleyes: of an airline...

What happened? As I will be spending an inordinate amount of time in US F in a couple of weeks, I am keenly interested on recent experiences.

sbm12 May 4, 11 4:38 pm

Greetings from the LAX RCC. Made a SDC to a later LAX-SAN flight to ensure sufficient time to dine at In-n-Out for lunch today. Yummeh!

Pa Kettle May 4, 11 5:00 pm


Originally Posted by paranoiatx (Post 16328319)
...and BBQ...

Speaking of which, I'm up for Mann's tomorrow, but I have a c:rolleyes:nference c:rolleyes:ll at 1PM, so I'm going to have be back in the office by then.

notabob May 4, 11 5:17 pm


Originally Posted by Mackieman (Post 16328941)
What happened? As I will be spending an inordinate amount of time in US F in a couple of weeks, I am keenly interested on recent experiences.

Don't go through PHL. :rolleyes: airport with non-existent signage, non-existent gate agents, incompetent ops dept, and unprofessional FAs that would just as soon laugh at their passengers' questions to their face and tell them how the FAs are worse off because of these 2hrs+ that we've been stuck on PHL's ramp in a packed 319 than we are. That is assuming some passenger actually dared to distract them from the all-important task of completely ignoring the 150 people in their charge.

Mackieman May 4, 11 8:35 pm


Originally Posted by Pa Kettle (Post 16329150)
Speaking of which, I'm up for Mann's tomorrow, but I have a c:rolleyes:nference c:rolleyes:ll at 1PM, so I'm going to have be back in the office by then.

I honestly don't remember my schedule for tomorrow. I think I'm pretty light (as far as meetings go anyway) and can maintain an earlier Meeting of the Order of the Knights Well Smoked™, but I will verify and let you guys know in the morning.

Mackieman May 4, 11 8:36 pm


Originally Posted by notabob (Post 16329222)
Don't go through PHL. :rolleyes: airport with non-existent signage, non-existent gate agents, incompetent ops dept, and unprofessional FAs that would just as soon laugh at their passengers' questions to their face and tell them how the FAs are worse off because of these 2hrs+ that we've been stuck on PHL's ramp in a packed 319 than we are. That is assuming some passenger actually dared to distract them from the all-important task of completely ignoring the 150 people in their charge.

Great, I have to transit PHL twice. Hopefully the morning sun will vanquish the terrible night.

Phudnik May 4, 11 9:24 pm


Originally Posted by Mackieman (Post 16329999)
Great, I have to transit PHL twice. Hopefully the morning sun will vanquish the terrible night.

As long as you're not in Terminal F'ed (which you won't be), you'll be fine. In the worst case scenario you can put up the :rolleyes: sign and I'll bring you beer. :-:

ETA how many times are you connecting? There are no flights AUS-PHL.

Mackieman May 4, 11 9:32 pm


Originally Posted by Phudnik (Post 16330195)
As long as you're not in Terminal F'ed (which you won't be), you'll be fine. In the worst case scenario you can put up the :rolleyes: sign and I'll bring you beer. :-:

ETA how many times are you connecting? There are no flights AUS-PHL.

Twice. SEA-PHX-PHL-SJU//SJU-PHL-ORD-AUS.

USAF Flyboy May 4, 11 10:15 pm


Originally Posted by Mackieman (Post 16328941)
What happened? As I will be spending an inordinate amount of time in US F in a couple of weeks, I am keenly interested on recent experiences.

Don't check luggage on US...ever! And learn to speak phillipino for when you do.

snod08 May 5, 11 4:15 am


Originally Posted by USAF Flyboy (Post 16330395)
Don't check luggage on US...ever! And learn to speak phillipino for when you do.

This is too funny!!

sbm12 May 5, 11 4:46 am

There were at least 5 of us on the BOS-SAN MR deal on my redeye last night. :cool:

Shower time!

Mackieman May 5, 11 9:05 am

Friends, rejoice: it is BBQ Thursday. :-:

paranoiatx May 5, 11 9:09 am


Originally Posted by USAF Flyboy (Post 16330395)
Don't check luggage on US...ever! And learn to speak phillipino for when you do.

Oh boy...no choice for an upcoming Mexico trip. Gotta check the scuba gear. :eek:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 pm.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.