Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2011, 1:56 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Just received this winner of a .
Can you smell what’s SSSSSSizzling? It’s Bacon! Now, the essence of the world’s most beloved scent is available in a high quality wearable fragrance, bacōn (pronounced Bay-Cone) by fargginay.

I would like to suggest a story on bacōn by fargginay, the World's First "Bacon in a Bottle", scent by the gods. Please find bacōn press release below.

To view the worldwide release of the hysterical bacōn commercial go to http://www.fargginay.com/

To download the electronic press kit with commercial and product images go to http://www.fargginay.com/press

Introducing the World’s First Bacon Fragrance, bacōn by fargginay
Wear the essence of bacon and uncover your new level of awesome!

(April 5, 2011) Chicago, IL – Can you smell what’s SSSSSSizzling? It’s Bacon! And now, the essence of the world’s most beloved scent is available in a high quality wearable fragrance, bacōn (pronounced Bay-Cone) by fargginay.

In each bottle of bacōn, hidden beneath 11 popular pure essential oils is an ever so slight hint of… bacon. Bacon lovers rejoice, for you now have the ability to bring your bacon with you and to harness the subtle and seductive powers of “Bacon in a Bottle.”

bacōn by fargginay is available for purchase at fargginay.com in two sophisticated 1oz. aromas, bacōn Classic and bacōn Gold each retailing for $36. These fragrances celebrate the bacon lover in all of us and can be worn by men, women, and vegans alike. bacōn Classic is best characterized as a spicy maple aroma and bacōn Gold, a memorable sizzling citrus.

“A person’s sense of smell is intricately linked to human memory, profoundly influencing people’s ability to recall past experiences,” commented John Leydon, brand founder. “These high quality fragrances are designed to trigger pleasant memories and they do it in a very subtle way.” The product tag line is “scent by the gods” and apparently for a very good reason. “These fragrances are perhaps the most thoughtful gift of all time for any bacon lover,” smiled Leydon. “They just rock.”

bacōn is a passion project mirrored after one of the 20th Century’s greatest legends. The Legend of Fargginay began in 1920 when quite by accident John Fargginay, a Parisian butcher discovered the ability to dramatically elevate his customers’ mood with a secret recipe blending herbs & essential oils with the essence of…bacon. As the story goes, film stars & heads of state would frequent his shop to procure the magical elixir. With a wink of the eye and the secret code, “fargginay,” customers would be slipped a discreet pouch containing the formula said to trigger pleasant memories. After a massive fire on July 4, 1924, the business was lost and so was the formula…Until now. Ladies & gentleman, behold your secret weapon, bacōn fragrances by fargginay. Consumers interested in uncovering their new level of awesome can go to fargginay.com and pick up bacōn today.

About fargginay:
fargginay, Inc. was founded almost 11 years ago born from a mission to resurrect the work of one of the 20th century’s greatest legends, John Fargginay. Learn more at www.fargginay.com
Old Apr 5, 2011, 2:02 pm

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Originally Posted by photog72
Ummm shouldn't "bacon related scents" be ^^
Old Apr 5, 2011, 2:28 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by Mackieman
It be a slow day 'round the Box.
Work is busy...

That was pretty good. ^
Yes, it was indeed.

Yes, my colleagues agreed it is disgusting.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 2:46 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, EZ Pass Plat, Starbucks Gold, Whatever flight is cheapest
Originally Posted by GTITAN
Ummm shouldn't "bacon related scents" be ^^
Bacon related scents are good unless you're on a cruise and you happen to be sitting somewhere downwind from a kitchen exhaust in the baking sun at about 95 degrees with a very rocking boat.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 4:36 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
Good afternoon Bx III (or IV or V or whatever).

Haven't checked in here yet so just poking my head in to say hello and announce that I had a great time back in the homeland (TX) for the last several days and am now letting Tripp ply me with wine in the E Pclub pending my last segment home.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 5:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I am very, very worried. I lit my grill tonight and it is not heating up nearly as quickly as it usually does. I am hoping that it is just low on gas but if it is dead I will be quite and . Of course, I will also get to buy a new grill, which will make me quite .
Old Apr 5, 2011, 5:36 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, EZ Pass Plat, Starbucks Gold, Whatever flight is cheapest
Originally Posted by sbm12
Of course, I will also get to buy a new grill, which will make me quite .
Moar is moar!!^
Old Apr 5, 2011, 5:41 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
Okay Bx.

Time to pack up and head out of the the Pclub for my glorious chariot to BWI.

By the way, lots of awesome new livery to be seen from the windows here. The longer I stare at it, the more I think it's kind of hot. Especially the 753 for some reason.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Good Evening latest Box from the Hilton Post Oak in the big city of Houston.....

I'm glad to see that PBS is once again showing "The Civil War" series by Ken Burns.....I think it's one heck of good show.

And I wonder if PBS is doing so in order to call attention to the fact that they just might get their federal funding discontinued.....

I would be quite sad to see their great programming go away......
Old Apr 5, 2011, 6:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
18 pages?
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:13 pm

Programs: OnePass Ex-Platinum now dirtinum
Originally Posted by mduell
18 pages?
Yes, you must read every one... you got off easy on this box. It's only 18 pages.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
I don't know if this is needed. Discuss this:
Upgrade: Pending

I did the Scripps-Howard National Spelling Bee in 1994 -- sure, I didn't win, but I don't think my being a mang with a (then somewhat smaller) BBDS made any difference one way or the other.

Last edited by HeathrowGuy; Apr 5, 2011 at 7:21 pm
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
It be a slow day 'round the Box.
Upgrade: Confirmed

I agree, it's been rather quiet.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:23 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Lng day. Finally done.

Everyone have a good night.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 7:25 pm

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Originally Posted by cheepneezy
Bacon related scents are good unless you're on a cruise and you happen to be sitting somewhere downwind from a kitchen exhaust in the baking sun at about 95 degrees with a very rocking boat.
Fair point ......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.