FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   The Penalty Box (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1200295-penalty-box.html)

Phudnik Apr 2, 2011 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by snod08 (Post 16148876)
I did valley forge park for a little bit. I love walking there.

Me too. Daughter #2 is very interested in colonial history (good thing we live here rather than where I grew up) and we went out there in the fall to explore the soldiers' huts and Washington's headquarters. The river is very pretty there.

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 16149135)
Good happenings at casa d'sbm12 this evening. Lots of food on the stove and in the oven and the vodka is being served cold with a sliver of lime. Really nothing to complain about.

That is far superior to the offerings at our house. I'm coming to your place. @:-)

Originally Posted by Trustguy (Post 16149577)
Evening new old Box.

It is very difficult to follow which of the many Boxen one refers to. If my understanding of numbering conventions is correct, this would be 1.3, no?

sbm12 Apr 2, 2011 8:00 pm

NetFlix live streaming is :cool:. Watching A Fish Called Wanda tonight, just because we can. :D

GTITAN Apr 2, 2011 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 16149788)
NetFlix live streaming is :cool:.

+1^^

photog72 Apr 2, 2011 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by Phudnik (Post 16149755)
Me too. Daughter #2 is very interested in colonial history (good thing we live here rather than where I grew up) and we went out there in the fall to explore the soldiers' huts and Washington's headquarters. The river is very pretty there.

My wife was just in PHL and ate at a couple of restaurants we used to frequent. Now, you are describing another place I used to go to - often. Why do you do this to me? Mean. :( I miss Valley Forge. At one point, I was looking to buy a house near by there.

Phudnik Apr 2, 2011 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by photog72 (Post 16149882)
My wife was just in PHL and ate at a couple of restaurants we used to frequent. Now, you are describing another place I used to go to - often. Why do you do this to me? Mean. :( I miss Valley Forge. At one point, I was looking to buy a house near by there.

Move back here. Who do we need to talk to at St. Christopher's or Nemours or CHOP?

Living out there would be too far away from the city for me (or, now, the airport, since I seem to go there more often than the city), but it is pretty to visit.

photog72 Apr 2, 2011 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Phudnik (Post 16149898)
Move back here. Who do we need to talk to at St. Christopher's or Nemours or CHOP?

Living out there would be too far away from the city for me (or, now, the airport, since I seem to go there more often than the city), but it is pretty to visit.

My wife and I overwhelming agreement with bold above. Please talk to CHOP. Do you know John Maris, MD? He's the man in charge of their cancer center. Help me get back to PHL (or close by).

snod08 Apr 3, 2011 5:12 am

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 16149747)

I had hazelnut/chocolate yesterday too!!!

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 16149788)
NetFlix live streaming is :cool:. Watching A Fish Called Wanda tonight, just because we can. :D

Its one of my favorite movies. I think i was starting high school when it first came out.

Originally Posted by Phudnik (Post 16149755)

For the first time, I also drove around there (usually just park and walk).
one can keep taking pictures non-stop there!!

Originally Posted by photog72 (Post 16149882)

Originally Posted by photog72 (Post 16149944)
My wife and I overwhelming agreement with bold above. Please talk to CHOP. Do you know John Maris, MD? He's the man in charge of their cancer center. Help me get back to PHL (or close by).

Golly, we want the exact opposite...i want to move to IAH, and you want to get to PHL.

Now, if only we had the same job, we can switch.:p

trm2 Apr 3, 2011 8:23 am

At least a new box gives me hope of trying to keep up with the posts this time.

photog72 Apr 3, 2011 9:26 am

Originally Posted by snod08 (Post 16150995)
Golly, we want the exact opposite...i want to move to IAH, and you want to get to PHL.

Now, if only we had the same job, we can switch.:p

What do you do again? I'll start learning/training for your job immediately.

Mackieman Apr 3, 2011 3:56 pm

After a nap, I feel like a human being again. It is now time to acquire a meal. :-:

Flyer_70 Apr 3, 2011 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Mackieman (Post 16153485)
After a nap, I feel like a human being again. It is now time to acquire a meal. :-:

I've elected for waffles and wine. :-:

mnmag Apr 3, 2011 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by Flyer_70 (Post 16153659)
I've elected for waffles and wine. :-:

Sounds like a interesting combo!:p

Mackieman Apr 3, 2011 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by mnmag (Post 16153970)
Sounds like a interesting combo!:p

Waffles are good with anything. :-:

mnmag Apr 3, 2011 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by Mackieman (Post 16153975)

I would agree, in theory!^

Flyer_70 Apr 3, 2011 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by Mackieman (Post 16153975)

:-::-::-: