ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 8, 19, 1:16 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: jdivenere
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 12, 18, 3:12 pm

Programs: United 1K
Originally Posted by mduell View Post
SQ doesn't release Suites class awards to partners.
is anyone able to see posts after May 27th of this thread or has the server glitched? [Thread was showing 94 pages but I could only read up to end of 93.. Anyway..]

Last edited by hscottm; Jun 12, 18 at 4:28 pm
Old Jun 12, 18, 4:23 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
That may well have been the last post in this thread, which only sees activity sporadically.
Old Jun 12, 18, 4:37 pm

Programs: All the programs!
I think deleted posts can also inflate the page count.
Old Jun 12, 18, 5:10 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: UA GS 1MM ★G | DL Silver | Marriott LT Ti | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre&#
This thread only lights up once a month or so.... let's reinvigorate.
@ua1flyer - still on track for 20MM this year?
Old Jun 12, 18, 5:37 pm

Programs: UA GS 20 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by GDL View Post
I believe he is "himself" at 0:42-0:50 in video clip; in background reading a newspaper.
Iím sitting in the booth behind them ordering breakfast. Donít blink ,you might miss it,lol!
wrp96 and GSunitedloyal like this.
Old Jun 12, 18, 6:00 pm

Programs: UA GS 20 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by jjmoore View Post
This thread only lights up once a month or so.... let's reinvigorate.
@ua1flyer - still on track for 20MM this year?
sorry, I havenít been more active recently. It has been very busy the last several weeks. Memorial Day weekend was a great time at my favorite resort in North America....Nizuc in Cancun! Love that place! Get a swimming pool villa! Go to their Sunday brunch! As far as my journey to 20 million , I passed 19,500,000 a couple of weeks ago and this week passed 2 million PQM for the year. I have a very busy 2 weeks ahead,but starting the 23rd when my wife is finished teaching for the year, we are traveling all summer. It will be only about 100,000 miles over 10 weeks because we are staying much longer at each destination. We start with a trip to Israel, then on to Amsterdam,back to Israel, down to Florida, to Hong Kong, Chang Mai,Phuket, Bangkok, a Mediterranean cruise ,trip to Chicago, back on another Mediterranean cruise and then Labor Day weekend in Paris to celebrate her birthday before she goes back to teaching. I am blessed with the ability to travel with her all summer, but whether we are in a country on the other side of the globe or just hanging at home, just being with her for the whole summer is heaven !! Iím the luckiest man on earth! Safe travels to all. Make every day count! Be happy and bring happiness to as many people that you can.
Old Jun 12, 18, 8:27 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: UA GS 1MM ★G | DL Silver | Marriott LT Ti | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre&#
Originally Posted by ua1flyer View Post

sorry, I havenít been more active recently. It has been very busy the last several weeks. Memorial Day weekend was a great time at my favorite resort in North America....Nizuc in Cancun! Love that place! Get a swimming pool villa! Go to their Sunday brunch! As far as my journey to 20 million , I passed 19,500,000 a couple of weeks ago and this week passed 2 million PQM for the year. I have a very busy 2 weeks ahead,but starting the 23rd when my wife is finished teaching for the year, we are traveling all summer. It will be only about 100,000 miles over 10 weeks because we are staying much longer at each destination.
I am always in awe (as are all of those that post in this thread) at how you maximize both quantity and quality of travel. It is not possible for most to accomplish this, but you do. Love hearing about it! Safe travels.
Old Jun 25, 18, 5:49 pm

Having a great time in Tel Aviv to start off our summer.Body clock still off a bunch, up at 3 am making reservations with United yet flying back to Newark in 9 hours. Dropping Darlene off in NJ while I head to our Michigan office for a day then return to NJ and head straight out to Amsterdam with my wife, her brother and his wife for 4 days. Milestone flight, 3 million for her and 19,600,000 for me. I will also pass 300 PQS and 2,200,000 PQM on that flight as well. Summer is off to a great start!
Fredd, Pat89339, EWR764 and 6 others like this.
Old Jun 26, 18, 4:57 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Have a great summer!
Old Aug 31, 18, 11:01 pm

Had an unbelievable summer traveling the world with my wife. Trips to Israel,Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and two cruises in August. Seaborne was a great disappointment ,but Crystal no doubt is the best cruise line to take. Flew back from Venice today, stopped in New Jersey long enough to repack and head back to Newark in time to catch the flight to SFO and on to Sydney tonight. I hit 2.5 million PQM tonight as well as pass 19,7 million BIS. 20 million is now within sight. I will update at 19.8. Need to figure out what route to take for my 20 million. Any ideas?
wxguy, n198ua, wrp96 and 4 others like this.
Old Aug 31, 18, 11:27 pm

Programs: UA GS
......Need to figure out what route to take for my 20 million. Any ideas?
No Question.......LAX-OGG.
Old Sep 1, 18, 2:17 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G; Le Club Accor Platinum; Marriott Platinum Elite; Hertz PC
Need to figure out what route to take for my 20 million. Any ideas?
SFO-PPT - probably starts around the same time you are up for 20mm!
Old Sep 1, 18, 5:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Had an unbelievable summer traveling the world with my wife. Trips to Israel,Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and two cruises in August. Seaborne was a great disappointment ,but Crystal no doubt is the best cruise line to take. Flew back from Venice today, stopped in New Jersey long enough to repack and head back to Newark in time to catch the flight to SFO and on to Sydney tonight. I hit 2.5 million PQM tonight as well as pass 19,7 million BIS. 20 million is now within sight. I will update at 19.8. Need to figure out what route to take for my 20 million. Any ideas?
i would suggest UA1, SFO - SIN.
wrp96 likes this.
Old Sep 1, 18, 8:16 am

UA1......HMMMMM, Not a bad idea.
wrp96 and uppereastsider like this.
Old Sep 1, 18, 9:10 am

Programs: United Gold, BA Exec Club, Via Rail
Island Hopper?

-James
brp1264 likes this.

Search this Thread