Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2019, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by ua1flyer
...and yes, you can PM me anytime.
Thank you! Will send when I get back to Bangkok.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 12:26 am

Programs: UA1K, QF Plat, *A & Marriot Gold, OW Emerald, Hyatt Hertz PC CanPass Nexus APEC Global Entry
I remember that interview like it was yesterday. It was done by Lester Holt. I am traveling from London to Chicago today with my wife to join up with my 2 boys, stepdaughter and my beautiful granddaughter to watch the Bears -Giants game in the United Suite. ( Thank you Mileage plus exclusives!) Heading to Hawaii Wednesday for my 22nd consecutive Thanksgiving there. Quick trip. I take the red eye home to Newark on Saturday night than head back to Australia Sunday night for a Tuesday afternoon Charity event for Children’s Cancer. It’s called Bailey’s Day. Please feel free to go online and look it up. Bailey was my best friends son who died of brain cancer at the age of 2 about 15 years ago. Every year I donate the miles to auction off 4-5 round trip business class tickets for 2 international. It raises a lot of money. It is an awesome event held the first Tuesday of December every year. There is a golf outing in the morning. Please feel free to join me! Maybe even donate yourself. Happy Thanksgiving to all. We all have so much to be grateful for.

Hiya Tom, hopefully see you at Baileys Day in Mordialloc! Cheers, The wodlands is in great shape this spring
Old Nov 24, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by Jimmie Jet
Hiya Tom, hopefully see you at Baileys Day in Mordialloc! Cheers, The wodlands is in great shape this spring
Wouldn’t miss it for the world!!!
Old Dec 4, 2019, 8:09 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by Jimmie Jet
Great seeing you! Record donations this year! Thanks for your donation as well as friendship!
Jimmie Jet likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 8:11 pm

Passing 4 million PQM today going from Tokyo to Chicago.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 8:48 pm

Programs: United Gold
Tom I just continue to be in awe. This is my busiest year and only 200,000 PQMs.

I remember 10 years ago wondering how people did 50k...!
AeRoSpaceman likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 1:51 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Passing 4 million PQM today going from Tokyo to Chicago.
Wow! I have been following your story, and I continue to be in awe. 4 million PQM in a year: tip of the hat to you, good sir! Hopefully I can cross my next MM threshold soon. And, here's hoping to run into you aboard United Polaris soon!
Old Dec 5, 2019, 7:58 am

Programs: UA GS
Hey Tom, how many PlusPoints do you have? Purely out of curiosity.
Old Dec 5, 2019, 10:58 am

Programs: UA GS, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyHighInTheSky
All of them.
hscottm, toddt, DJ_Iceman and 5 others like this.
Old Dec 6, 2019, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by FlyHighInTheSky
It says 1400. I gave most of my upgrades away in the last few months.
kirkwoodj, DELee and wrp96 like this.
Old Dec 7, 2019, 5:36 am

Hey Tom , curious how many PQS are you ending with for 2019?
Old Dec 9, 2019, 12:05 am

It says 1400. I gave most of my upgrades away in the last few months.
You know that I will never be the segment champ as long as you fly your insane schedule!!! I will fly about 560 PQS this year which doesn’t even come close to you. I don’t know how you do it!! It was great to meet you.... you are crazy...lol....continued success and safe travels my friend!
Old Dec 9, 2019, 4:46 am

Programs: UA LT GS | UA LT Club | Marriott LT Titanium
Tom, it was great meeting you in the LHR GS lounge a few minutes ago. BTW, my wife couldn't understand why I was so excited to shake your hand. She said you just look like a normal guy. Happy holidays!
Old Dec 9, 2019, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by GSunitedloyal
Hey Tom , curious how many PQS are you ending with for 2019?
A little over 560.... you are the King of segments! I don’t know how you do it! Hope to see you in the skies sometime soon. Merry Christmas my friend and safe travels.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by spartacusmcfly
Tom, it was great meeting you in the LHR GS lounge a few minutes ago. BTW, my wife couldn't understand why I was so excited to shake your hand. She said you just look like a normal guy. Happy holidays!
You are giving normal guys a bad name! Happy holidays and safe travels to you and your wife!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.