Search

ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2018, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Congrats Tom. Very impressive.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Congratulations from Kathy and me, Tom! We wish you continued safe and happy travels.

Brian
Old Nov 10, 2018, 4:17 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Many many thanks to all of you! Both NEWARK and LA gave me great send offs. Looking forward to celebrating at the Chicago party Jan 12 in the Polaris. United has been so kind to me. I am so appreciative of everything they have done for me!!!!!
SF_DUKE, onthesam, wrp96 and 4 others like this.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 3:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: DeltaPrivateJet, Ritz PP, Delta 4 million miler - Flying Colonel; AA Exec Plat (3 million + USAir)
Many many many moons ago, I was the first Delta MM. CEO met me at the airport and had DOM for everybody in first. Congradulations
Old Nov 13, 2018, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by ua1flyer
Many many thanks to all of you! Both NEWARK and LA gave me great send offs. Looking forward to celebrating at the Chicago party Jan 12 in the Polaris. United has been so kind to me. I am so appreciative of everything they have done for me!!!!!
Congrats sir! Good to see a bit of appreciation for united instead of the usual cliche stuff. Altho I fly budget airlines domestically most of the time, united has been refreshingly comfy for me when I do fly them.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:34 am

Talking Envy!!

sorry, I haven’t been more active recently. It has been very busy the last several weeks. Memorial Day weekend was a great time at my favorite resort in North America....Nizuc in Cancun! Love that place! Get a swimming pool villa! Go to their Sunday brunch! As far as my journey to 20 million , I passed 19,500,000 a couple of weeks ago and this week passed 2 million PQM for the year. I have a very busy 2 weeks ahead,but starting the 23rd when my wife is finished teaching for the year, we are traveling all summer. It will be only about 100,000 miles over 10 weeks because we are staying much longer at each destination. We start with a trip to Israel, then on to Amsterdam,back to Israel, down to Florida, to Hong Kong, Chang Mai,Phuket, Bangkok, a Mediterranean cruise ,trip to Chicago, back on another Mediterranean cruise and then Labor Day weekend in Paris to celebrate her birthday before she goes back to teaching. I am blessed with the ability to travel with her all summer, but whether we are in a country on the other side of the globe or just hanging at home, just being with her for the whole summer is heaven !! I’m the luckiest man on earth! Safe travels to all. Make every day count! Be happy and bring happiness to as many people that you can.
You are living the life I want, traveling everywhere! What do you do that you can fly this much? 20M miles is just unfathomable to me; I've been working for the USG for 36 plus years and consider myself well traveled. However, if I count all the airline miles with every company I have flown I may have a couple of million miles; with UA alone, I am currently just shy of 800K! Good God, man, you must live on aircraft and fly some long routes! Super jealous! Congratulations on another milestone!
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:43 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM, Hertz Pres Circle
Worst case scenario, I could track it on the map on the entertainment system.
Yes, given my connection woes with United's entertainment system, that would be the absolute worst case scenario.
Congrats. Seems like just yesterday you crossed 10 million. Astonishing!
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:47 am

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
lost here
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:51 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Originally Posted by 2stepbay
Seems like just yesterday you crossed 10 million.
It was.
RichardInSF and wxguy like this.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 11:12 am

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
It was.
Collectively, I have 4,000,000 among UA, DAL, and AA. 25,000,000 seems unattainable. Congratulations, No. 1 Fly Guy
Zip and jjmoore like this.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 2:52 pm

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Passed 3,600,000 PQM the other day. Out in Hawaii for the weekend with the wife. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and safe travels.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 7:56 am

Passing 3,900,000 PQM on my flight to Sydney tonight. Looking forward to taking a cruise with my kids and my granddaughter. Anybody ever cruise on the NCL Bliss? Looking for any tips if you have.
wrp96, UAL250 and brp1264 like this.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: UA Plat 1.1MM , Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Discoverist
Passing 3,900,000 PQM on my flight to Sydney tonight. Looking forward to taking a cruise with my kids and my granddaughter. Anybody ever cruise on the NCL Bliss? Looking for any tips if you have.
Another impressive year coming to an end! Will you hit 4 million PQM by the 31st? I may be dumb for even asking such a question!
Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
For cruising tips there's a board similar to FT called Cruise Critic. I'm not an NCL cruiser but I can say the Go Karts look really fun.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 9:59 am

I've cruised NCL quite a few times and have only three words to say: "Ultimate Beverage Package"!!!

ENJOY!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.