Wiki Posts
Search

Favourite hotel in Edinburgh??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2022, 5:45 pm
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
We stayed at the Nira about 5 years back. It was a bit underwhelming. The room was probably the smallest I've ever had at any hotel! It was difficult to get to the toilet from one side of the bed...
I hated the Nira - three storeys, with luggage and no lift. Great workout but not a great experience.
DYKWIA likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2022, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by TheOnlyWayTo Fly
Thanx for all the input Everyone! Further searching has produced the Nira and the 21212 Restaurant with Rooms - both of which appeal. EDI surely gets pricey in the summer eh?
If you're looking for something more high end, perhaps you might want to look at the new Virgin Hotel opening in the middle of the Old Town at India Buildings on Victoria Street in June. Apparently they have special rates to celebrate the opening of the hotel.
Old May 26, 2022, 7:12 am

Programs: BONVOY Titanium, Hilton, AAdvantage Gold, UA Silver, Jet Blue
Will be at the Glasshouse in July as we are attending the 150th Open at St Andrews. Anybody have an email for the Glasshouse by chance? Noted an issue with the reservation and don't want to lose the redemption by editing it on Marriott.com.

Also, I'll be getting parking passes with the Open tickets we purchased that we won't be able to use. Happy to provide them to anyone who is driving to St Andrews. The GOLFLINK ScotRail tickets were made available this week and we are going that route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.