Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > U.K. and Ireland
Reload this Page >

MAN Lounges with Priority Pass. Will I be turned away?

Old Sep 11, 2019, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Amex Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador

Hi,

I'm travelling in late-October out of Manchester T2 (Saturday 9am) and T3 (Friday 9.30) and looking at the Priority Pass lounge offerings.

Looks like T3 (Escape) and T2 (Escape of Aspire).

Flying out at the times above, what are my chances of getting four of us into the lounges with Priority Pass cards? Concerned about being turned away due to over-crowding.

Thanks,

MrGatch
Old Sep 11, 2019, 10:26 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Late October is still the summer schedule, so I think you'll struggle. T2 peak is early/mid morning, and T3 is busy all day.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 5:08 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, BD Blue (RIP)
Escape on a Friday morning in T3 will probably be ok. It tends to peak at about 7pm and become like a busy pub. Mornings are usually ok. If you arrive about 7:30 after the first wave of Ryanair and Flybe has cleared out but long before the based aircraft come back, you'll be fine.

Escape operates a callback list and the staff in T3 are pretty good at actually using it. If it's full, they'll take your name and ring you back when a space opens up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.