Wiki Posts
Search

51st & Green U.S. Preclearance Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2017, 10:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex, JPMR, Nexus
51st & Green U.S. Preclearance Lounge

Does any of you know if there is any other way to access this lounge besides paying 39 Euro each time?
Old Oct 16, 2017, 4:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by greglvnv
Does any of you know if there is any other way to access this lounge besides paying 39 Euro each time?
fiy business class or have sufficient status with the airline you are flying with that gives access.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 5:00 am

Programs: BA Silver, VS Red, OZ Silver
If (or when) DUB is added to Loungebuddy, and if they are still giving out coupons at said time, that may be an option.

But otherwise, 39 euros or qualifying travel.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
It's a lifesaver for US travel. The queues for US pre-clearance are massively variable and so you have to leave a huge amount of time. I've had a queue of 110 minutes a couple of years ago but earlier this week I was through in 7 minutes. Without that lounge I would have been stir crazy by the time I boarded.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.