Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Renewing a second UK passport from abroad

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2018, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
It's not looking easy to replace both at once, since the fee has to be paid individually. I guess I could try to get consecutive appointments... time to call them and ask, I think.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 7:35 am

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Originally Posted by typical
It's not looking easy to replace both at once, since the fee has to be paid individually. I guess I could try to get consecutive appointments... time to call them and ask, I think.
i only have one passport so appreciate it might be different with two. I had questions about the renewal (the same day service). I used their “contact us” link on the website. Worked extremely well and despite what the website said, got clear answers within 48 hrs. One benefit of the email chain is written proof of the advice. You might need it.

We won’t discuss the issues that arose when I got to the passport office 😞. It took longer and was stressful because of an inexperienced clerk but I got it the next day. They proudly told me they wouldn’t charge for the second appointment.

FYI, One of the issues related to the photos. They have a machine right there. Best to use it. If not, make certain about the background colour. Mine were rejected and had to be redone. Their machine is 6£ and takes cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.