Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > U.K. and Ireland
Reload this Page >

Connection time in MAN?

Connection time in MAN?

Old Apr 3, 2014, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, EB
Connection time in MAN?

Hi, I wonder if you more experienced FlyerTalkers could help me.

I'm looking for flights for July and one option the flights is HEL-MAN-ORD. The connection time between the flights is 75 minutes and I'd like to know if its a doable connection before booking the tickets. I have never flown via MAN before, so the 75min connection time gives me pause.

I'd be arriving with an AY operated by BE, so I don't know if it will land in T1 or T3. The connecting AA flight leaves from T3 AFAIK.

Is it a feasible connection or am I better off looking for a flight with a longer connection time?

Thanks!
Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:46 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Are these separate tickets or on one?

If a single ticket, I'd go for it. If you miss the connection, it's their fault. 75 minutes in MAN is no problem and they normally know who is connected between flights.

If it's separate tickets you may have a whole host of problems with bags and check-in, if you can't check in online. Plus, if your connecting flight is delayed, you'll be dumped with little recourse.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, EB
Thanks for the information MAN Pax!

The flights are all single ticket, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm gonna go and book the flights then

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.