Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BritRail pass - extra day free promotion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2012, 9:06 am
Original Poster

BritRail pass - extra day free promotion

A bit late with the heads up – this offer applies to passes booked by 15th April, but for travel within the next six months.

To anyone (non-UK residents) thinking of buying a Britrail pass, you get an extra day free (on passes of any duration, consecutive or flexible). Details here.

Note to continental European residents: because of a quirk in the pricing, flexible 2 days-in-1 month 1st class passes represent particularly good value. With this promotion, for €119 - so about €40 a day - you get 3 days of your choice in 1 month (they don’t need to be consecutive) unlimited travel in 1st class on trains in England. Similarly, for the whole of Britain the same duration pass price is €149, so €50 a day.

If you travel together with a UK resident, you each get a further 25% off these prices with a Guest Pass discount.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 8:49 am

Programs: DL,AC,HH,PC
Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited by Wally Bird; Apr 10, 2012 at 11:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.