Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > TWA FFB/Aviators
Reload this Page >

Yet to be Credited TW Miles after Xfer to AA

Old Dec 5, 01, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, SPG Platinum, CP Gold, IHG Gold

The miles in my Aviators account were correctly xferred to my AAdvantage account on 12/3. However, since mid-August I've been waiting for 100 miles to be credited to my Aviators account from Aviators Shopsmart. To date I keep getting the run around from Aviators Shopsmart, although they keep telling me "it's a technical problem" and that they'll give me credit. Now what? I can keep hounding Aviators Shop Smart, but if they credit my Avaitors account, can I get a second transfer to AAdvantage? What to do? tls
Old Dec 5, 01, 4:11 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thelostshark:
if they credit my Avaitors account, can I get a second transfer to AAdvantage?</font>
thelostshark -- I don't think you'll have any problem getting a second transfer from TW to AA. FWIW, I just got a 1,000 miles credit to my TW account after my remaining balance has already been transferred to AA. You can call CS and get it manually transferred when those miles hit your account.
Old Dec 5, 01, 6:02 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Eugene:
You can call CS and get it manually transferred when those miles hit your account.</font>
An update: I'm just off the phone with the Aviators CSR (looooong time on hold!). According to her, there is no need to do a manual transfer, as the system will automatically run transfers on a regular basis through the next 12 months, and if more Aviators miles get posted to your account, those miles will follow the original transfer to AA shortly.
Old Dec 6, 01, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, SPG Platinum, CP Gold, IHG Gold
thanks Eugene, that's good news; now if Aviators Shop Smart will just get that "technical problem" fixed . . . tls

Search this Thread