Wiki Posts
Search

TW Elite (comp) to AA Gold

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2001, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott LT Titanium
TW Elite (comp) to AA Gold

I have been Premier with UA for a couple years and got comped TWA Elite earlier this year.

Does anyone have any idea if I also will get status with AA? I have about 15,000 flight miles with TWA this year.

I didn't know if AA was automatically giving status to all TWA Elites, or only those who have the total status mile required.

Thanks for any info,
KEvin
Old Aug 23, 2001, 7:19 pm

Don't quote me, but I think they'll match your status from TWA...

------------------
Al
Old Aug 23, 2001, 9:52 pm

kev LAX

If you will contact AAdvantage Customer Service (1-800-882-8880) and ask them to link and transfer your Aviator miles to the AAdvantage system, they will also match the elite status if you ask them to.

Have your account numbers available, the name and address must be the same in each account, and it will only take a minute or two.
Old Aug 24, 2001, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott LT Titanium
afang & Island-

Thanks for your recommendations...

I called AAdvantage and it turns out they had already given me gold on AA, but I never got anything info on it. They said it takes 4-6 weeks, so I guess I should be getting something any day now.

The accounts had already been linked.

Thanks again for your help,
Kevin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.