Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > TWA FFB/Aviators
Reload this Page >

Aviator's Program to End - Nov. 30, 2001

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2001, 1:03 am
Original Poster

For details see: http://www.twa.com/ffbenroll/news.html

Some highlights from the FAQ at the TWA site:

What will happen to my accumulated Aviators mileage?

Aviators members will be eligible to receive a mileage bonus in their new or existing AAdvantage account equal to the unused ending balance in their Aviators portfolio.

What will happen to my privilege card membership status?

Your Aviators privilege card status will be valid through November 30, 2001.

However, in the interim, you will either have your existing AAdvantage membership matched to your privilege card status (if it is a higher level) OR you will be enrolled as a new AAdvantage member with a status equal to your current Aviators privilege card status.

(Note - From the 1st page of the web site this should happen by the end of June.)

Aviators -> AAdvantage
Elite -> Gold
Elite 1 -> Platinum
Platinum -> Executive Platinum

For example, if you are an Aviators Elite 1 member and an AAdvantage Gold member, you will become an AAdvantage Platinum member through the expiration date for the current membership year (February 28, 2002).

Will I receive credit for all the Aviators privilege card qualifying activity that I have earned in 2001 for the 2002 membership year?

Yes. Your qualifying Aviators miles will be combined with your qualifying AAdvantage miles after year-end to determine your AAdvantage elite level for the next membership year through February 28, 2003. This combination will determine your AAdvantage membership level as of mid-January 2002. AAdvantage elite-status credentials will be mailed in February 2002.

(edited for formatting)

[This message has been edited by skyflyer (edited 05-05-2001).]
Old May 5, 2001, 8:48 pm

Location: AA EXP & Life Plat; AA 4MM; TWA Life Plat; HH Diamond
Still no news on how they will br treating the lifetime platinum membership level...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.