Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > TWA FFB/Aviators
Reload this Page >

What happens to my ticket/reservation??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2001, 5:30 am
Original Poster

I just purchased a ticket from STL/CDG, using mileage for 1st class upgrade. What will happen to my reservation? Should I be concerned??
Old Jan 8, 2001, 7:29 am

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
When is your flight? I can't imagine that you would have any problems. And if the flight is out far enough you may be flying on an AA plane. The important thing for everybody if this bankrupcy were to happen is to buy tickets with credit cards, but again with the limited information that is available this should be nothing but good news for TWA travelers.
Old Jan 8, 2001, 8:07 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
How many days in advance can you buy tickets? Is the number 300 days???? In any case, I don't see this being settled for a quite some time since DOJ has a lot on their hands this year.
Old Jan 8, 2001, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

freakflyer,

My flight isn't until March; I guess I'm more concerned about purchasing the non-refundable fare, and using my miles for upgrading to first for my husband and me.

Originally posted by freakflyer:
When is your flight? I can't imagine that you would have any problems. And if the flight is out far enough you may be flying on an AA plane. The important thing for everybody if this bankrupcy were to happen is to buy tickets with credit cards, but again with the limited information that is available this should be nothing but good news for TWA travelers.
Old Jan 8, 2001, 7:25 pm

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
Georgie,

As recommended before, use a credit card. If the deal goes through, American will assure that the flights are run and the tickets honored. Who knows, by that point you can request American miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.