FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   TWA FFB/Aviators (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/twa-ffb-aviators-401/)
-   -   The TWA Nostalgia Trivia Game: wanna play? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/twa-ffb-aviators/500890-twa-nostalgia-trivia-game-wanna-play.html)

tvl4free Dec 6, 05 9:51 pm

The TWA Nostalgia Trivia Game: wanna play?
 
OK now. No cheating.

What was the TWA domestic reservations 800 telephone number?

Again. NO CHEATING. So DON'T look it up.

Who has that number plastered into their brain? :D


Winner, feel free to post the next question. ^

Penguinmoon Dec 6, 05 9:54 pm


Originally Posted by tvl4free
OK now. No cheating.

What was the TWA domestic reservations 800 telephone number?

Again. NO CHEATING. So DON'T look it up.

Who has that number plastered into their brain? :D


Winner, feel free to post the next question. ^

I want to say 800-221-2000 or 800-221-1212. Use to dial it many times on way to Lambert when I lived in STL. Really miss them....

zachary Dec 9, 05 3:22 pm

I was going to say 800-221-2000 like Penguinmoon. Also, I think the local STL number was 291-7500, but I might be wrong.

This one's probably too hard for any crowd but the one on FT. Between which gates did the tram that one could use to go between the C and D concourses travel?

socalterp Dec 9, 05 5:15 pm


Originally Posted by zachary
I was going to say 800-221-2000 like Penguinmoon. Also, I think the local STL number was 291-7500, but I might be wrong.

This one's probably too hard for any crowd but the one on FT. Between which gates did the tram that one could use to go between the C and D concourses travel?

Definitely 221-2000 for the 800 #. Usually called the Elite line, would have to look that one up. Don't remember the tram between C & D that well.

JAXPax Dec 9, 05 8:02 pm


Originally Posted by zachary
This one's probably too hard for any crowd but the one on FT. Between which gates did the tram that one could use to go between the C and D concourses travel?

Between gates 37 and 65.

You didn't expect THAT answer, did ya?

zachary Dec 10, 05 4:42 pm

Jaxpax - as I said when I posted the question, there's no internet board other than FT where I could be sure that someone would know the answer. Still, very impressive, especially with the old gate numbers.

TWA Guy Dec 10, 05 5:55 pm


Originally Posted by JAXPax
Between gates 37 and 65.

You didn't expect THAT answer, did ya?

Very impressive!!! Now what are those gates numbered in terms of the C & D Concourses?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 8:48 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.